[Q] How to full root 4.2.2. on singlesim?

Search This thread

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
So, I flashed that dual sim firmware on my ss xperia m. Everything worked fine, and I tried to root with that cydia impactor method. Everything seemed to go well, until rootfixer step. So I run rootfixer, it seems to be going well, but after the reboot, when it tests did it worked, my phone reboots(so I guess it failed to full root). I get Error: Device not found in cmd, and that's about it. I tried it several times, but I did not managed to get full root with this method. So, are there any other methods to get full root on 4.2.2. ss?

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
So, I flashed that dual sim firmware on my ss xperia m. Everything worked fine, and I tried to root with that cydia impactor method. Everything seemed to go well, until rootfixer step. So I run rootfixer, it seems to be going well, but after the reboot, when it tests did it worked, my phone reboots(so I guess it failed to full root). I get Error: Device not found in cmd, and that's about it. I tried it several times, but I did not managed to get full root with this method. So, are there any other methods to get full root on 4.2.2. ss?

Try again with the same method by cydia impactor. When you use root fixer your phone reboots? Mine does that aswell on 4.2.2 when i root. It boots up and then boots again. So keep the device attached to the computer while it boots for the second time and tell me if that helps

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rizla2

Jul 2, 2013
Try again with the same method by cydia impactor. When you use root fixer your phone reboots? Mine does that aswell on 4.2.2 when i root. It boots up and then boots again. So keep the device attached to the computer while it boots for the second time and tell me if that helps

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I tried and it didn't help.