Stuck with only Firmware update mode

Search This thread

struthmuffin

May 11, 2014
I hope someone can help me out.. I have read forums for hours and hours.

Been running various roms for years but did something apparently really dumb.. was having trouble with a newer paranoid android release and was changing my twrp... attemped to install cwm instead but that didnt work.

What I am left with now is ONLY the Firmware update mode.. I can't boot to recovery, it does not go to fastboot, and the system does not load.

When I try to load the recovery or system I will just get a 'secure booting error' and black screen following it.
Tried to access the phone through adb, and fastboot from the computer, as well as the lg support program but nothing seems to see it..whether it is in the firmware update mode or if it is at the black screen.

Im pretty much at the end of my options that I can find on the web for help. Have I actually completely bricked it for good?

struthmuffin

May 11, 2014
FIXED

Well ill be damned!

I dont think I could have been more bricked than I was.. Butttttttt yes.. download mode is all you need, you were right Art.. after taking a nap at 5am, I finally dawned on the missing piece of information that I didnt see anywhere!!

And this seems to be important so people might really wanna know this!!

HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS.

When you are copy and pasting your files into LGMOBILEAX.... MAKE SURE YOU CAN SEE HIDDEN FILES!!!!!!!
Back up and running!!!!!

Now to reinstall paranoid android.. does that make me crazy or just stupid. hahaha.