Detachable camera lens - With Sample Pictures

Search This thread

ravi_buz

Nov 18, 2010
Hyderabad
I ordered one of the generic lenses for phone camera from amazon. These lenses are a good addition but not perfect.
You can check out the sample pictures here

Below is the order in which the pictures where uploaded.

1. Photo using the stock app. No lens,
2. Macro
3. Without Macro
4.Wide Angle
5.Macro
6.Attachment Rings
7.Fish Eye
8. Same subject as image #5 without macro lens
9.Macro
10. TeleZoom

Amazon Link.

I took the photos in Manual Mode with 20MP, Image stablisation On, Average Focus.

Last edited:
Reactions: trovatrice

MobileBritain

Apr 13, 2010
Very expensive for what it is, a quick search on Amazon or eBay and you will find much cheaper alternatives.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

trovatrice

Jan 11, 2010

ravi_buz

Nov 18, 2010
Hyderabad
Very expensive for what it is, a quick search on Amazon or eBay and you will find much cheaper alternatives.

Probably you din see my link, i was looking for a cheap alternative (link in in OP) and not at the QX lenses.

I built one of these DIY microscope stands that uses the lens from a cheap laser pointer strapped to the phone: Smartphone-to-digital-microscope-conversion/
I've gotten some spectacular images (and video) of microscopic subjects.

hmm looks cool. But i was looking for something like the macro, zoom lenses. I dont see anything that is made for the Z1. Most are for the samsungs S3/4 or Iphones

bodson66

Mar 23, 2012
Sudbury
Probably you din see my link, i was looking for a cheap alternative (link in in OP) and not at the QX lenses.

hmm looks cool. But i was looking for something like the macro, zoom lenses. I dont see anything that is made for the Z1. Most are for the samsungs S3/4 or Iphones

I tried them out not very good picture quality cheap glass=crap results. But for the price if you want to see for yourself go ahead.

MobileBritain

Apr 13, 2010
I saw your link and $19 for something like that is very expensive, you can find similar lens accessories for a lot less.

Last edited:

MobileBritain

Apr 13, 2010
When you post please include some full resolution examples of the shots you have taken with the lens attached and for comparison purposes perhaps the same shot without the lens.

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered one of the generic lenses for phone camera from amazon. These lenses are a good addition but not perfect.
    You can check out the sample pictures here

Below is the order in which the pictures where uploaded.

1. Photo using the stock app. No lens,
    2. Macro
    3. Without Macro
    4.Wide Angle
    5.Macro
    6.Attachment Rings
    7.Fish Eye
    8. Same subject as image #5 without macro lens
    9.Macro
    10. TeleZoom

Amazon Link.

I took the photos in Manual Mode with 20MP, Image stablisation On, Average Focus.