[Q] Webpage not available issue with BlackStar JB v2

Search This thread

rock-star_79

Aug 18, 2013
Not sure if I am alone on this but for what ever reason I am having trouble loading web pages from various sites. I know the sites are working cause I tried them on my computer and they loaded fine. I didn't have this issue with any of the BlackStar roms. Other than this one issue this rom is perfect so I'm hopping I can find solution. I tried reflashing, tried Tmrp and CMW and still nothing. Thanks in advance.

skearton

May 29, 2011
Not sure if I am alone on this but for what ever reason I am having trouble loading web pages from various sites. I know the sites are working cause I tried them on my computer and they loaded fine. I didn't have this issue with any of the BlackStar roms. Other than this one issue this rom is perfect so I'm hopping I can find solution. I tried reflashing, tried Tmrp and CMW and still nothing. Thanks in advance.

You probably already tried this, but test out dolphin (my preference) or any other browser. The stock browser on there didnt work well for me either.

rock-star_79

Aug 18, 2013
You probably already tried this, but test out dolphin (my preference) or any other browser. The stock browser on there didnt work well for me either.

Thanks for the help but yeah I did try using Dolphin along with Chrome and still same problem. The only one that kind of work is Opera Mini but I don't care for this browser much cause it shows every site in mobile version.