[Q] any dual boot manager available?

Search This thread

maljosa

Oct 6, 2009
I have find5 w/ coloros and I'm switching to cyanogenmod nightly snapshots.
I was wondering if there is any option available to keep coloros and enable dualboot and also have cyanogenmod installed?

boertjeg

Oct 6, 2011
Simply you cant, and most probably never will be able to. This has something to do with the partition layout and the difficulties with changing those combines with the different roms. You should make a bachup with twrp or cwm make a full wipe (except sd storage ofcourse) and install cm. If you dont like it simply restore your backup. Give cyanogenmod some time to settle before you decide wich rom fits your needs best.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

maljosa

Oct 6, 2009
I already know I like cyanogenmod (used it on other devices) but have a bunch of 2factor auth accounts and bank apps setup on coloros and it's a pain when switching to a different ROM.
thanks for info

Simply you cant, and most probably never will be able to. This has something to do with the partition layout and the difficulties with changing those combines with the different roms. You should make a bachup with twrp or cwm make a full wipe (except sd storage ofcourse) and install cm. If you dont like it simply restore your backup. Give cyanogenmod some time to settle before you decide wich rom fits your needs best.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk