How to Hard reset SK17i (Mini Pro) ?

Search This thread

hasni2005

Nov 9, 2006
Vitry Sur Seine
Hi ...
i've sony Ericsson SK17i (Mini Pro), and i've forgot the pattern that i used as a passeword.
and now i want to hard reset it (factory reset) without flash it. (i mean by using keys only) ???
so pleeeeeeeeeeeeez help me

excuse me for my bad english :eek::D

mihahn

May 26, 2012
Hi ...
i've sony Ericsson SK17i (Mini Pro), and i've forgot the pattern that i used as a passeword.
and now i want to hard reset it (factory reset) without flash it. (i mean by using keys only) ???

Found in sony forum:

Forgot the answer to your security question or misplaced your Gmail password and you can’t get passed the pattern password on your Xperia Android phone? Don’t worry; here are two options on how to fix it.

If your phone is asking you for your Gmail password to unlock the pattern password you can change your Gmail password according to the guide on www.gmail.com > “Can’t access your account”.

When you’ve changed the password you simply enter the new password in your phone to unlock it.
(Note that in order for this to work your phone needs to have a working Internet connection)

If your phone is asking you to enter the answer to a set security question you will need to perform a software repair on the phone using PC Companion. Note by doing this the internal memory on the phone will also be reset.

Start by downloading and install PC Companion.
http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

In PC Companion go to Support Zone > Software update > Repair phone
(Do this while phone is not connected via USB)
Now follow on-screen instructions to repair the phone software.

Greets
Michi

UchihaDareNial

Feb 2, 2012
Seremban
There are many ways actually,I prefer more to back up my application first,and then I clear all the memory (dalvik,blah3) in CWM mode,and boot up and set up the phone again

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

mihahn

May 26, 2012
But my phone is not rooted and i havent installed CWM
and how to enter recovry mode ??

If your phone isn't rooted you can't enter cwm, there is no recovery. Just connect it to flashtool and try repair options.

but it should be asking u for the google account, that is the only way to unlock your phone

No, I noticed it, too. On sony roms it doesn't ask you for your google account, don't know why :(

Reactions: Stezi

mihahn

May 26, 2012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ...

Found in sony forum:

Forgot the answer to your security question or misplaced your Gmail password and you can’t get passed the pattern password on your Xperia Android phone? Don’t worry; here are two options on how to fix it.

If your phone is asking you for your Gmail password to unlock the pattern password you can change your Gmail password according to the guide on www.gmail.com > “Can’t access your account”.

When you’ve changed the password you simply enter the new password in your phone to unlock it.
    (Note that in order for this to work your phone needs to have a working Internet connection)

If your phone is asking you to enter the answer to a set security question you will need to perform a software repair on the phone using PC Companion. Note by doing this the internal memory on the phone will also be reset.

Start by downloading and install PC Companion.
    http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

In PC Companion go to Support Zone > Software update > Repair phone
    (Do this while phone is not connected via USB)
    Now follow on-screen instructions to repair the phone software.

Greets
    Michi
    Wipe data factory and dalvik cache via cwm
    u to need flash stock rom using flashtool or pc companion...
    But my phone is not rooted and i havent installed CWM
    and how to enter recovry mode ??

If your phone isn't rooted you can't enter cwm, there is no recovery. Just connect it to flashtool and try repair options.

but it should be asking u for the google account, that is the only way to unlock your phone

No, I noticed it, too. On sony roms it doesn't ask you for your google account, don't know why :(
    Just use flashtool or seus. It will be useful to u

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk 2