Brief ROM catch-up please with S3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

championadam

Jan 11, 2012
NOT A 'WHICH ROM IS BEST' THREAD!!!

Hi,

I'm new to the S3, come from HTC Sensation and Galaxy S2. I'm been running custom ROMs for years.

Please could somebody briefly let me know these things?

1. I am assuming there are stable JB ROMs and more beta-type KK ROMs at the moment, is that correct?

2. Could somebody suggest a stable/solid JB ROM to start me off with? I prefer RR/CM type ROMs.

3. I've always wanted to try an AOKP ROM and I know there's one for the S3. Is the milestone 2 version stable?

Many thanks!

Adam

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Yes it is a best rom thread, go try them for yourself. There is a reason they are against the rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

championadam

Jan 11, 2012
Yes it is a best rom thread, go try them for yourself. There is a reason they are against the rules.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why bother typing something so unhelpful?

It would have taken the same amount of effort to have said "well, it's not my favourite ROM, but XXX seems stable and is a good place to start" or something like that.

The internet; bringing the worst out in people all day, everyday...

:rolleyes:

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
I like how u phrase this thread but it is still a best rom thread. The reason why this is still a best rom thread is cos u asked for a stable rom recommendation. Will be asking mod to close.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

Whichever way you word it...

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.