Aim For Windows Mobile Beta 2

Search This thread

vanydotk

Mar 31, 2006
wow I'm impressed, it actually looks pretty good, too. It's a little slow but that's why it's beta.

mmeyer4663

Feb 8, 2006
Broomfield, CO
Where do you report a bug? Text entry does not work with the Touch Diamond Keypad or Keyboard on the Wizard running 19588. Does work with the Touch Diamond QWERTY.

packetmangler

Nov 19, 2006
Great find! Thanks!

I like how the screen cap shows aim up and running along with the status of contacts, but yet there's no connectivity on the task bar. :eek:

PM

hay112

Mar 2, 2006
damn for real, this thing takes about 7mb of memory (ram)

my poor mogul is already low enough

danielrouse

Nov 4, 2007
Looks good, but it's slow and a memory hog. It also doesn't seem to support proxy connections. Back to Palingro for me.

moegdaog

Feb 5, 2008
Washington D.C
its slow of course because its a beta...when the real one or version 1.0 comes out it will deff. be alot faster and not taking as much program storage space. Its a beta for a reason...this thing has huge potential...do you remember what the older p.o.s one looked like? the one they made for WM2003CE? garbage stuff...now this aim for windows mobile actually looks and feels like the new aim for vista.

nufsaid

Jul 1, 2007
idk why, but mine is hella fast, no lag on either switching conversations or input, landscape to portrait is also very fast...don't know why, do you have it installed on device or storage card? i'm on device.

1jaxstate1

May 1, 2008
It's fast on my 8525, and the text entry is working just fine, but it is a memory hog! It's still nice for a beta. And now I get to save on my txt messages.:D

Oh yeah, that constant data connection is chomping away on my battery, but that's expected.

Last edited: