G Flex WIFI Tether

Search This thread

cbwhat

Nov 5, 2009
http://www.droidviews.com/improve-lg-g2-camera-picture-quality-camera-mod/
Installed perfectly pushing apks to system but that one feature was gone, I took pics in a room lit only by a tv and the hacked cam was actually visible, smooth, no stutter or blur. While the uhd kept trying to focus and if you read the mods op statement he upped all the fps and etcetera so that makes since. Hell I'm thinking bout going back to it now haha

did the camera mod give you a 120fps. im killing to get this feature, could care less about 4k

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
did the camera mod give you a 120fps. im killing to get this feature, could care less about 4k

I installed it but I don't know how to tell if it's hitting 120fps. there isn't a settings option for that only for 1980*1280 at 60fps then the next step up is uhd? So not too sure how to gauge things to see if they're working correctly

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I installed it but I don't know how to tell if it's hitting 120fps. there isn't a settings option for that only for 1980*1280 at 60fps then the next step up is uhd? So not too sure how to gauge things to see if they're working correctly

Also the developer suddenly stopped supporting the hack and closed the thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not my app I had nothing to do with the development of this app. I simply found this a couple years ago and it used to work on my first RAZR and RAZR HD. So I figured what the hell let's try it. I'm on T-Mobile and have 2.5 gigs of wifi tether included in my account. I installed this and turned it on. And it works. I was and still am at 2.2 gigs used since I installed it and my son has been playing Forza Horizons thru XBox live on his 360. And the T-Mobile account app does not register any extra data used on the WiFi tether section. The Xbox even updated and the game did an update also.

Drop box link :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/by7pl1cwosjdkqg/wifi_tether_v3_3-beta2.apk

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
    This link right here by Jishnu I believe?

which camera hack is that?
    yep, with rooting/xposed/dolby, its almost perfect, at least until we get a recovery...

http://www.droidviews.com/improve-lg-g2-camera-picture-quality-camera-mod/
    Installed perfectly pushing apks to system but that one feature was gone, I took pics in a room lit only by a tv and the hacked cam was actually visible, smooth, no stutter or blur. While the uhd kept trying to focus and if you read the mods op statement he upped all the fps and etcetera so that makes since. Hell I'm thinking bout going back to it now haha
    Reverted back to the stock camera - i couldnt get the dual camera to work - it wouldn't take any pics in that mode

I tried the kk version they updated today because it had the und recording and it installed, then I rebooted, didn't show up so I read some more comments in the thread stating you needed the media.xml file that came with the cam zip....installed that rebooted and umm Bricked my freshly rooted setup phone lol. Took awhile to get it back to stock with that Damn lgflashtools!

Screenshots notice the time. My son has been on Xbox live playing For a Horizons this whole time.

Yes requires root. And sure thing I'll keep you posted. One thing I have noticed is my sons tablet doesn't even see the hot spot in WiFi setup. Its a Google nextbook 7. I've got a Hi sense Sero pro 7 on 4.4.2 official KitKat GE. And it sees it and connects to it. Odd have no clue why.