Samsung Ditched Exynos Infinity

Search This thread

NoteboyTech

Apr 23, 2013
Delhi
techtactics-by-rbhk.blogspot.in
You don't even know if the Exynos Infinity is a processor or not. LOL

I know what exynos infinity is.
I was happy for snapdragon so that LTE is confirmed and we can have more love from the developers...
You know s4 i9500 didnt have lot of love from devs...
Yet a 64 bit octacore exynos infinity would have been ground breaking

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Papasmurfs

dandroid13

Dec 19, 2010
Porto Alegre
I was happy for snapdragon so that LTE is confirmed and we can have more love from the developers...

Snapdragon is only good if you're looking for AOSP, all major custom ROMs are there for the Exynos S4 like Omega and Wanam. So what is the Exynos Infinity?

NoteboyTech

Apr 23, 2013
Delhi
techtactics-by-rbhk.blogspot.in
Bro, I know that's why I said the developer love! yet see there is no 4g on i9500 and sm-n900 the s4 and note 3 so in the end if you own a superspeedy device you would require a super speedy internet! so for the sake of 4g I am praising the snapdragon! nevertheless you post your opinion! Explain us about exynos infinity"processor"

Reactions: Papasmurfs

i9100g user

Dec 18, 2011

vbetts

Jun 21, 2010
Toledo Ohio
Exynos "infinity" is not the name of a processor(or lineup) again,it may be called something else (GH7 was something leaks were pointing out at,but nothing definite as such)

So then Infinity was just the name of the event for Exynos? :D

Not like it matters either way, Exynos yields recently weren't high enough to take to other parts of the world.

i9100g user

Dec 18, 2011
No it didnt ditch exynos 2.1ghz.. bencchmark topper will come

sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500

Exynos 5422 (2.1ghz A15s ,A7s at 1.5ghz?)
What about GPU? 628 or 678 they will need to improve their GPU performance to match the performance of adreno 330 in snapdragon variant (so a higher clocked 628 or 678)

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
:eek:

A15 cores running at 2.1GHz yeah it will either melt ur device or it will suck the battery in very fast time , and probably its stuck with the ****ing clusters migration with NO GTS :|
so probably the Snap 801 will be better

and the funny thing Samsung didn't mention anything about GS5 with Exynos ( seems they are ashamed with their processor o_O )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exynos infinity was a god damn tagline, not a processor. Stop reading BS sites.
    Yes, as you can see samsung ditched their exynos processor for snap dragon 801 and it is a super great news.. you all please post your opinions..

And they ditched Wolfson too. :mad:
    And that leads to tremendous dissapointment! hah
    You don't even know if the Exynos Infinity is a processor or not. LOL

Bro, I know that's why I said the developer love! yet see there is no 4g on i9500 and sm-n900 the s4 and note 3 so in the end if you own a superspeedy device you would require a super speedy internet! so for the sake of 4g I am praising the snapdragon! nevertheless you post your opinion! Explain us about exynos infinity"processor"