Return to stock??

Search This thread

shojus

Jan 9, 2008
GRap
I need to return my phone to stock so that I can exchange it. I flashed a custom splash screen so I really just need to get my stock splash screen back and I can hide the rest. :) Anyone? Thanks

shojus

Jan 9, 2008
GRap
Got it taken care of my man! :) Kind of sucks I have to exchange but whatever... Paid for Java card S-Off & Beaups S-Off so the Java part went to waste but life will go on. How's ur M8 holdin up? I'm still lovin mine except for the power button that feels like it's gonna fall off!

cj2566

Apr 13, 2010
Scottsbluff
Got it taken care of my man! :) Kind of sucks I have to exchange but whatever... Paid for Java card S-Off & Beaups S-Off so the Java part went to waste but life will go on. How's ur M8 holdin up? I'm still lovin mine except for the power button that feels like it's gonna fall off!

Good to hear man.
Oddly enough, I was having a power button issue as well. Acted like it was being pressed down at random times. But I fixed it myself.
Wonder if the power button thing is widespread, or just an isolated flaw.

Sent from my 6F6E71 M8

shojus

Jan 9, 2008
GRap
Good to hear man.
Oddly enough, I was having a power button issue as well. Acted like it was being pressed down at random times. But I fixed it myself.
Wonder if the power button thing is widespread, or just an isolated flaw.

Sent from my 6F6E71 M8

I have searched and it appears to be. Not a big deal but I wanted to get it taken care of while I am within my 14 day period so that I don't get stuck w a crap refurb! See you around the forums. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need to return my phone to stock so that I can exchange it. I flashed a custom splash screen so I really just need to get my stock splash screen back and I can hide the rest. :) Anyone? Thanks

Check the themes and app section bro. There are a few there I I think the dude was taking requests.

Sent from my 6F6E71 M8