Toolkit for when the phone is released

Search This thread

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Hopping around the latest HTC phones. Made about 7 toolkits or so. Looking to add you guys into the fun.

Look at my signature for the examples. Do not look at the MT4GS or Sensation since they do not have the updated UI (yet).

Current Plans: Update all my toolkits which will take 15 mins - 3 hours per toolkit.

Make a Toolkit for the HTC One V.

Possibly for the AT&T One X and Evo 4G LTE

If you guys are interested, then you guys will have one after the phone is released.

Let me know and tell me how you feel about it!

Also, if you guys agree, make my life easier and add all the links for kernels/recoveries when they are available. I have enough on my plate with all my other toolkits and wanna make this as painless for me as possible!

Reactions: KrisPeezy

blazingwolf

Nov 11, 2006
It's always nice to have tools to work on things. If you find the time please add this device to your list. :)

icon123

Oct 13, 2009
If this is what I think it is, I used it on the rezound and it worked good.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
It's always nice to have tools to work on things. If you find the time please add this device to your list. :)

Planning on doing so. Just wanted feedback!

Yup! I made the Rezound one as well.

Sounds useful... AFAIK we didn't have anything like that for the original Incredible.

I never made one for that. I started off with the Amaze (That is what I own)

Reactions: icon123

NightxFall

Apr 23, 2012
Hopping around the latest HTC phones. Made about 7 toolkits or so. Looking to add you guys into the fun.

Look at my signature for the examples. Do not look at the MT4GS or Sensation since they do not have the updated UI (yet).

Current Plans: Update all my toolkits which will take 15 mins - 3 hours per toolkit.

If you guys are interested, then you guys will have one after the phone is released.

Also, if you guys agree, make my life easier and add all the links for kernels/recoveries when they are available. I have enough on my plate with all my other toolkits and wanna make this as painless for me as possible!

That would be great!

doeboy711

Dec 12, 2009
Owings, MD
This tool would be awesome! I am not that familiar with the DINC2's developer community, but I hope it as good or close to as the Evo3D or when I had my Evo.

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Here is a how it will look (Just need to add the recovery and you guys are good to go!)

Just PM me when a recovery is out and I will have this up and running asap!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a how it will look (Just need to add the recovery and you guys are good to go!)

Just PM me when a recovery is out and I will have this up and running asap!

Planning on doing so. Just wanted feedback!

Yup! I made the Rezound one as well.

Sounds useful... AFAIK we didn't have anything like that for the original Incredible.

I never made one for that. I started off with the Amaze (That is what I own)
    Seems like July 5th might be the day. Finally.

Almost there! Shoot me a reminded response here or a PM when it is released and a recovery it out! I have the design and commands set so it won't take long to make!