[MOD] SMS limit remover

Search This thread

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
So you know how when you send too many texts within an hour that annoying box pops up? Will i finally found a fix and it works perfectly now. Heres proof

ae67d7cf-ee1d-ff8f.jpg

to do this download sqlite editor from here

http://code.google.com/p/xdroidx/downloads/detail?name=SQLite Editor-9.apk

Once u install open up and scroll down and hit settings storage. Then click settings.db then secure. Then u want to create a new record with the menu button. After that paste this into the name

sms_outgoing_check_interval_ms

And for the value u want 0

REBOOT AFTER DOING THIS OR IT WONT WORK!

Last edited:

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
I have my modified settings.db but i think that there is different settings.db on each rom. So i dont think i should post it

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Ghstudent

Mar 31, 2012
So you know how when you send too many texts within an hour that annoying box pops up? Will i finally found a fix and it works perfectly now. Heres proof

ae67d7cf-ee1d-ff8f.jpg

Once u install open up and scroll down to settings storage. Then click and click settings.db then system. Then u want to create a new record with the menu button. After that paste this into the name

And for the value u want 0. Do this for both system and secure

ae67d7cf-ef42-5190.jpg

Are you sure that this actually stops it or just delays it? My reason for asking is because a reboot will make the error go away for a short period of time anyways...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Crypticalz

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
Just sent 125 text s with sms bomber it works. But i sent it to the wrong number :/ woops. I hope it isnt a working number

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
I text too many people and i send more than 100 texts per hour. Its a shame that they couldn't removed that themselves.

RampageRR

Mar 24, 2011
DC/MD/VA
Are you sure that this actually stops it or just delays it? My reason for asking is because a reboot will make the error go away for a short period of time anyways...

It should take care of it. You're setting the clock to check the amount of texts to 0. This is eliminating the check from starting.

BabyHuey

Jul 6, 2012
Been texting nonstop since i found it and havent gotten it once

jrbaker624

Jul 22, 2010
Is there a way to remove the video size to large error. Well remove video size limit. wont let me send a 10 sec video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

WeWearFedoras

Jan 19, 2012
Waco, Texas
Trying this on my HTC One XL. I've had this issue since I was on my Galaxy S2 and it drives me crazy. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works.

EDIT: Amazing! I was completely locked out of SMS because I reached my limit and there was no dialogue box that let me go past the limit... it just refused to send any messages... After I did this MOD it works like a champ!

Last edited:

agriff

Oct 23, 2009
Dallas
Not to pee on everyone's parade here, but isn't SQLite editor a paid app you are linking to for free? Warez?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ae67d7cf-ee1d-ff8f.jpg

Once u install open up and scroll down and hit settings storage. Then click settings.db then secure. Then u want to create a new record with the menu button. After that paste this into the name

And for the value u want 0

ae67d7cf-ee1d-ff8f.jpg

Once u install open up and scroll down to settings storage. Then click and click settings.db then system. Then u want to create a new record with the menu button. After that paste this into the name

And for the value u want 0. Do this for both system and secure

ae67d7cf-ef42-5190.jpg

Good ****. I hated that msg..i owe you a "Thanks" ...already maxed out. :D
    I text too many people and i send more than 100 texts per hour. Its a shame that they couldn't removed that themselves.

Saaaaaame here. Who calls anyone anymore?? :eek: lol