(APP)(Updated 27-04-2012) Sense_4_Clock_Widget_v4_WVGA_MDPI_Device >>>

Search This thread

ceasee

Jan 26, 2010
Kitchener
Works on my Skyrocket (i727R) running Sky-ICS (2.3.6) with Go Launcher Ex.

Thanks! Ive been looking for something like this since I swapped my Vivid for my Skyrocket.

ngh55

Dec 8, 2007
Hey guys, I own beautiful widgets but no clock compares to this, awesome job, just a small request, is there a way I can switch the app launched when clicking the weather icons from this clock so it shows the beautiful widgets animation instead?

Heatseeker14

Nov 10, 2011
Paris
Looks awesome!
A little bit too big for my Desire HD, but looks very close to the original one!

Could have been perfect if redirecting directly to the Clock/Alarm App, instead of settings!

That's how I do to plan my Alarms usually : one click on the widget.

Maybe you can improve that!

Good job man.

Jjday7

Dec 1, 2007
Looks awesome!
A little bit too big for my Desire HD, but looks very close to the original one!

Could have been perfect if redirecting directly to the Clock/Alarm App, instead of settings!

That's how I do to plan my Alarms usually : one click on the widget.

Maybe you can improve that!

Good job man.

Using this on my GSII and it looks awesome but I have to agree that it would be great if it went to the ICS alarm clock instead of settings. That would make it complete.

jav92

Aug 5, 2010
Does this works on Samsung Galaxy S2 or just sense devices? The clock "flip" effect of htc phones works?? thanks

suku_patel_22

Jun 22, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a
Here is the difference between the actual sense 4 and this widget
The one at the bottom is the actual sense 4
uploadfromtaptalk1335402426737.jpg

Swyped from my Desire S waiting for Kernel 3, WAKE UP HTC

ErisDev

Jul 29, 2010
Hey this is great! My only problem is I get no weather. When I click the bar that should have the weather it says no forcasts available. Any advice?

EDIT: I got it working by manually entering my location. Any way to get it to automatically pick up my location?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
    My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)
    doh, brain fart :eek: i was thinking of something else while i was typing. i still have my mytouch, so ill try it on that. looks great btw ;)

hai please test this and give me screen shot.....:)
    This is sense clock :) (mod fancy widget)
    i find this in XDA forum
    FancySense_044_Celsius.apk (4.45 MB) - 4x2
    FancySense_044_4x1.apk (4.45 MB) 4x1

This is orginal source:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Remeber Click THANX :)
    nice

Thanks to creator, my screen is better than ever!

I like sense 3.5 clock too. but its so old graphic...3.5

So, I tried modify it.

If this make problem. I will delete it.
    any way to get a qhd version of this? a lot of people would be very thankful! :D

attachment.php