Rom most note 2 users are using

Search This thread

rayandreas

Oct 11, 2011
bakersfield ca
I like trying all the roms out there but Jedi has always been the one I come home to after getting my flashaholic fix.

Jedi is smooth, stable, has great battery life, the dev is a good dude, and It is a rom that has stood the test of time.

Reactions: twanskys204

darkwolfelite

Aug 8, 2010
St.Louis
Really surprised that this thread hasn't been closed.? I mean WHAT is best for you might not be the best to me. And saying one is better than another is also an opinion and in some cases is a little disrespectful to the Devs to say this is better than that. Forums mods must be asleep at the wheel. :p

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Really surprised that this thread hasn't been closed.? I mean WHAT is best for you might not be the best to me. And saying one is better than another is also an opinion and in some cases is a little disrespectful to the Devs to say this is better than that. Forums mods must be asleep at the wheel. :p

I don't think the mods are asleep at the wheel, but, I can never understand why people open ridiculous threads like this; I mean, do you REALLY think that just because I like something, it will have any bearing what so ever on what you like?

Don't people know how to use their own brains to decide what they like, or, is it more important to like something that someone else likes?
I like Anchovies and peperoni on my pizza, so from now on, everyone needs to order their pizza that way, or it wont be "the best"

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
I don't think the mods are asleep at the wheel, but, I can never understand why people open ridiculous threads like this; I mean, do you REALLY think that just because I like something, it will have any bearing what so ever on what you like?

Don't people know how to use their own brains to decide what they like, or, is it more important to like something that someone else likes?
I like Anchovies and peperoni on my pizza, so from now on, everyone needs to order their pizza that way, or it wont be "the best"

Take a chill pill.... Maybe people value other people's thoughts or review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I guess independent thinking and decision making is a thing of the past...what a shame people no longer are able to form their own opinions, and need someone else to tell them what is "good"...

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
I guess independent thinking and decision making is a thing of the past...what a shame people no longer are able to form their own opinions, and need someone else to tell them what is "good"...

What made you buy the note 2? Did you immediately know it was for you, or did you watch or read a review WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S opinion that helped you decide? Shame on you if you ever took anyone else's advice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bigwayne3902

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I didn't need anyone else's advice on the note 2; I have had cell phones for over 25 years, and, this is my 6th android phone,
I have my own brain, and, decided I wanted one as soon as it came out, after going to the store, playing with it for a while, and made up my OWN mind,without needing to "ask" anyone if it was what I wanted..

Reactions: darkwolfelite

Alaris

May 25, 2012
Are roms secure for banking apps and what not?

Dvoraak

Feb 14, 2013
Much respect to all the devs here but I'm taking a different tack now. Most of the ROMs I've tried on my S3 and Note 2 were amazing in their own way (AOKP milestone1 on the S3 ROCKED!!!!) but I always find I miss the little things that are missing or buggy. Now I'm cobbling together my own "ROM" so to speak by freezing unwanted TW features and using mods and kernels that give me some of the best ROM features..... hopefully without losing anything in the process. For anyone who's having trouble finding the optimal ROM for their tastes, I'd recommend this. I get to learn a lot in the process too :D

CharliexCharger

Mar 26, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Rootbox, CleanRom, and Novella. Thus far Rootbox has been my favorite. I do miss the Samsung keyboard, but life goes on. CleanRom is what the name reflects very clean and smooth I like Novella because of the customizations similar to CM10.

xfaega

Jan 8, 2007
Running Clean rom AT&T 1.2SE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

js663k1

Dec 19, 2012
I have also tried many roms. My personal favorite is JDEVIL HYBRID. The Op is fairly new at Roms but he has impressed me. He doesnt have tons of features like alot of other roms. But his speed and battery life in my opinion is the best. The the quads stock are an easy 8k + and real life feel is amazing. The Op rants about speed a little too much lol but in all honesty he is straight to the point about how he feels about his work in Op and he is correct. . And has to be one of the nicest most supportive memebers I have seen. Kindness means alot to me also.

Reactions: SlsAustin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are roms secure for banking apps and what not?

Yes they are. I do most of my banking on my phone.

OG Note ii running JDevil
    Have you tried Jedi? Just wondering if you have a reference point.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I've tried and love jedi as well. I think I have tried almost every rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Anchovies? !?!? On pizza... gross :thumbdown: anyway nufs anuff boys

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium

Take a chill pill.... Maybe people value other people's thoughts or review.

I'm running JDevil and I love it! Super fast and the battery so far is amazing.