Calender app

Search This thread

wrecked77

Dec 31, 2011
hatboro pa
Anyone know of an app for a calendar that I can sync to my wife's phone with the same calendar app?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

HTC_Phone

Mar 20, 2010
Kansas City
What Calendars are you trying to sync? I know that for me I have my Outlook and Gmail calendars synced together with Google Calendar Sync, that way my calendar is always up to date with whatever ROM I'm running (Sense, AOSP, etc.)

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Can you just share a gmail calendar with her and then enable that calender on her phone?

Yeah, the stock Calendar will do this, as well as any 3rd party calendar apps that use Google Calendar as their data source. You and your wife just need to be using Google Calendar, and share your calendars with each other.

As far as specific calendar apps, Touch Calendar is my favorite. It gives you a full month view (6+ weeks actually), while still displaying the time and appointment description (a good # of characters, so you can actually tell what it is). Which is something that the stock calendar and other 3rd party apps simply do not do (or don't do well).

The free version of Touch Calendar works great as a stand-alone app. But if you want put the calendar on your homescreen as a widget (which I like to do), this requires the paid app. But I found it worth the couple bucks to buy the paid app.

Reactions: wrecked77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you just share a gmail calendar with her and then enable that calender on her phone?

Yeah, the stock Calendar will do this, as well as any 3rd party calendar apps that use Google Calendar as their data source. You and your wife just need to be using Google Calendar, and share your calendars with each other.

As far as specific calendar apps, Touch Calendar is my favorite. It gives you a full month view (6+ weeks actually), while still displaying the time and appointment description (a good # of characters, so you can actually tell what it is). Which is something that the stock calendar and other 3rd party apps simply do not do (or don't do well).

The free version of Touch Calendar works great as a stand-alone app. But if you want put the calendar on your homescreen as a widget (which I like to do), this requires the paid app. But I found it worth the couple bucks to buy the paid app.
    If you don't want to spend money and still have an awesome calender app try cozi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cozi.androidfree

-Sugardaddy Duncan