Help Needed with Identification

Search This thread

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
Hello. I plan getting one of the motorola razr devices but i need some help.
I have done some googling but i dont seem to get it.
Is there a difference between the motorola razr maxx,motorola razr xt912,xt910 and razr max hd??
Can any of the metioned devices run any of the roms in the development section of this forum? Specifically the razr Maxx?
I have tried to understand these devices but i just can tell the difference and i dont want buy the device before realizing its different and cant run the roms in this forum.
I know this might be an annoying question but am confused.
Please help a brother out.

Last edited:
Is there a difference between the motorola razr maxx,motorola razr xt912,xt910 and razr max hd??
Can any of the metioned devices run any of the roms in the development section of this forum? Specifically the razr Maxx?
I have tried to understand these devices but i just can tell the difference and i dont want buy the device before realizing its different and cant run the roms in this forum.

Razr XT910 is GSM (for Europe)
Razr XT912 is CDMA (for USA)
Razr MAXX coming in both versions,the only difference is in the battery,it have 3300mAh unlike those above,they have 1780 mAh.
Razr MAXX HD is a completely different phone,you have a different thread for it.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Reactions: mickeyasamoah

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
Razr MAXX coming in both versions,the only difference is in the battery,it have 3300mAh unlike those above,they have 1780 mAh.
Razr MAXX HD is a completely different phone,you have a different thread for it.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Thanks Man.
In that case, if i proceed to buy a razr maxx, i can use the rooting method found in this forum and flash any rom in this forum. right??

Thanks Man.
In that case, if i proceed to buy a razr maxx, i can use the rooting method found in this forum and flash any rom in this forum. right??

Yes,just be sure to find correct root methode,I don't know what you are buying,XT912 or XT910.
Also,there's one methode for ICS (4.0.4) and another for JB (4.1.2)...

Sent from my Razr XT910

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
No problem :)
Happy flashing :thumbup:

Sent from my Razr XT910

Hey.. I have gotten it.
Sad thing is that i didnt get the maxx, i got the droid razr(atleast thats what is written in settings.)
I let the battery die out and its being lying there for almost 10 minutes now.
Its on android 4.0(ics), also the battery isnt that good.
One other thing is the battery reduces in 5. for example 5%,10%,15%....

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
No problem :)
Happy flashing :thumbup:

Sent from my Razr XT910

My phone automatically started downloading the jb 4.1 update, I read the jb update only brings poor performance.
I am trying to make it stop downloading but no matter what I do it still downloading.
I have tried disconnecting data, and force closing an up called updater(which stops the download for a short time but it relaunches itself in a few seconds) and the disable option isn't available for that app.:mad:
Please help me out :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA Free mobile app

My phone automatically started downloading the jb 4.1 update, I read the jb update only brings poor performance.
I am trying to make it stop downloading but no matter what I do it still downloading.
I have tried disconnecting data, and force closing an up called updater(which stops the download for a short time but it relaunches itself in a few seconds) and the disable option isn't available for that app.:mad:

Well,JB is better than ICS,but if you don't want to upgrade you can install Titanium Backup and freeze that process...

Sent from my Razr XT910

Reactions: mickeyasamoah

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
Well,JB is better than ICS,but if you don't want to upgrade you can install Titanium Backup and freeze that process...

Sent from my Razr XT910

Thanks...it worked.
Is there any way I can get FM radio to work on this device??
I am talking about offline FM radio not online streaming ones.
Thanks

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra

Sent from my Razr XT910

Hello... I need your help. I am serious trouble.
I just installed safetrap 3 and rebooted into recovery.
In recovery i backed up my stock rom and after backing it up, i decided to boot back into system and i am stuck in a bootloop.
I have cleared cache but it still gets stuck.
I also did factory reset, but it still wont boot.
I need ur help.
I am left with 55% battery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Sent from my Razr XT910