Dual window.

Search This thread

Datafiend

Sep 26, 2013
Ok after a lot of debate I'm going to import the Cat 6 model of the G3 mainly for the dual window feature but before I do I want to know what apps are supported by dual window?

hwong96

Oct 3, 2011
Chicago
Ok after a lot of debate I'm going to import the Cat 6 model of the G3 mainly for the dual window feature but before I do I want to know what apps are supported by dual window?
Don't know what apps are in the cat6 dual window, but the D850 at&t has these in the attached screen print. I imagine the cat6 will be similar except for the at&t locker app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-17-19-07-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-17-19-07-18.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 96

meyerweb

Jun 19, 2010
Don't know what apps are in the cat6 dual window, but the D850 at&t has these in the attached screen print. I imagine the cat6 will be similar except for the at&t locker app.

There's a build.prop mod that will enable all apps, and a Playstore app that let's you add or remove specific apps. Why the Korean version, though? The US versions support multi-window, too.

Datafiend

Sep 26, 2013
There's a build.prop mod that will enable all apps, and a Playstore app that let's you add or remove specific apps. Why the Korean version, though? The US versions support multi-window, too.

Ty for help guys. I'm going with Cat 6 version because it comes with the Snapdragon 805 which seems to help with the snappiest of the UI.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The app is called, Flex Multiwindow Mod. You can find it in the playstore.