[ROM] [IMM76D] 06/04/12 Pixel Rom 1.72 Pure & Simple Dexedrine Addicition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

girishverma

Jan 29, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Flashed this and well, yeah ... pretty good. Two things I'm a lil uncomfortable with:
a) prefer the regular type of notification area power widgets just like the CM7 or the ones in Codename Android.
b) A dirty kind of green tinge appears occasionally when I unlock the phone.

resoluton for b: try installing "Voodoo Sound" from Market. Under Super Amoled Hardware Control: Screen v1 gamma hack, click "Reset to 2.3.3 defaults. Should be much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paparasee

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Someone else having huge battery drain after flashing fully touched? Left my phone on sleep (just normal like when you press lock button on the side) for half an hour, and battery discharged about 18%...
Someone else having this??

Greetzz, Jojoost.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

girishverma

Jan 29, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Someone else having huge battery drain after flashing fully touched? Left my phone on sleep (just normal like when you press lock button on the side) for half an hour, and battery discharged about 18%...
Someone else having this??

Greetzz, Jojoost.

can't say i am..haven't experienced this..I'm finding Pixel ROM to be fastest of what i've tried..even battery wise...Tried Cyber GR before and neuhetri and gummy but i like this one much better..very speedy

atxbang56

Jan 28, 2011
Redmi K20 Pro
I think it's not normal
6d0a8dbb-04f9-c886.jpg
6d0a8dbb-0506-40e4.jpg

0.00 o....the same after update and clean flash

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus S avec Tapatalk

Last edited:

matrix888

May 30, 2009
installed V1.60
installed
1 mod_pack_blue_circle_pixelrom160
2 ICPU 3.1.10
3 My testing battey mod icons + patch to touch up and finish.
4 Apex Launcher V07 + updated to v1.0.0

5 install music V 4.0.4-1.0

simple but beautiful rom perhaps by inserting a series with the toggle mod_pack_blue_circle_pixelrom160 and installing the dri change colors on watch and battery.
Congratulations on the job.

sorry translated with google

Attachments

• Full_screen1.jpg
    Full_screen1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

ashwin988

Jan 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur/Ipoh
Ok just a quick question. I am from Malaysia and we are not supported by Google Wallet. The thing is, with gplay store, they announced 49Cent apps for purchase. I purchased 2 but after that, it constantly states as an error, please sign into your gwallet account... Has anyone gone through this?

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Downloading it now, I'm going to try this one after the codename :)
I was using Codename for a long time and its a very good rom but I will be honest with you, Pixel Rom is just super smooth that I am sticking to this for a while :)

mrjimyjohn

Dec 25, 2011
toronto
Is it just me or is the server the .zip is being hosted on ****? It took almost half an hour to download the 153mb file... hmm. My connection isn't the best (~4Mbps) but even on that, i've downloaded files of the same size in like 2 minutes.

droidance

Apr 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

As promised I have been working on adding a baked in circle mod to the mod pack. I now have a test version of this mod available (link below).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21201438/Mandaman2k_for_4.0.4_port_syko_blue_test.zip

I have tried this on a fresh install of evilisto 4.0.4 rom and it works perfect.

The pack contains only blue icons at the minute whilst it is being tested!

So people please let me know if it works for you!

Themers
To change the circlemod icons you will need to construct your images using the following naming convention (using 68% as an arbitrary example):

stat_sys_battery_68 needs to be named stat_sys_battery_circle_68
stat_sys_battery_charge_anim68 needs to be named stat_sys_battery_circle_charge_anim68

Screenshots:

icons-style.png

circlemod.png

Thanks to AOKP project for doing the hardwork!

Is it possible to implement CM9-like notification toggle residing permanently on top of the screen? :eek:

I'm so used to pressing Settings icon via notification bar to go into the setting so it's bit awkward and I think the icons are bit large for me.

abinash

Dec 12, 2009
Bhubaneswar
HELP

I downloaded the rom but I can't flash this from though corresponding zip file is in good condition..it says bad zip file when I choose zip from SD card..I did all what should be done before flashing(full wipe)..I wanna give it a shot....am I missing something?

plz help me.

wildestpixel

Aug 25, 2011
London
Is it just me or is the server the .zip is being hosted on ****? It took almost half an hour to download the 153mb file... hmm. My connection isn't the best (~4Mbps) but even on that, i've downloaded files of the same size in like 2 minutes.

Due to demand my server is now classed as ****.

- Is your server better ?
- Is your server as loaded as mine ?

Only kidding lol!!!!

Its a bummer at the moment so I do encourage people to use Sendspace for the ROM itself at over 150MB.

wildestpixel

Aug 25, 2011
London
I've made and uploaded a version of the mod_pack with whte icons and the circle_battery_mod. Linked on my d/l's page from the OP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-09-04-44-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-09-04-44-38.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: sykomaniac

wildestpixel

Aug 25, 2011
London
here are a few suggestions for anyone interested and capable to do them....somehow port the gestures ui from the lg optimus black 2x and 3d cause they are totaly awesome like turn the phone arround to silent calls and snooze alarm, tick the phone sideways to move the cursor while typing and changing pictures and songs, and another thing would be the camera....make a quick switch to go to video mode, make touch focus available and some immage stabilization....how would that make our phone? out of this world awesome.

A little something attached for you Sir. We made an understanding with each other on this in the end!!!!

Attachments

• old_UI_sounds.zip
    218.2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Reactions: fratilitau

mijul mojas

Sep 14, 2011
superawesome battery life!!i got 12hours+ battery life with heavy to moderate use of 3g and couple hours of idle..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-09-13-30-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-09-13-30-50.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 170

wildestpixel

Aug 25, 2011
London
Any idea about this problem (memory used by apps) ??

Its due to having a mixed framework for the mods. At present a limitation of the mod as is legacy battery stat data. Its a long haul to try to compare all the Smali between 4.03 and 4.04 framework so I think well take an overall victory with a couple of minor casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now here comes something.......

I don't intend to change the world, break speed records.This Rom is a gift from Google, with a little help from myself, some tweaks from Brainmaster, a UI mod from Evilisto and a kernel from Terry Hau. Credits to Krarvind (for the commits in his github) & KalimchoAz (Cyanogen - CM9 4.0) for the BIGMEM patch.

v1.72 Lite Touch
    • Stock IMM76D
    • Tested on GSM Nexus S - i9020a, i9023
    • Galaxy Nexus Sounds
    • Memory tweaks
    • Display tweaks
    • Database tweaks
    • Turd-burglar or Supercharger V6 Transit Van to A-Team Van conversion kit.
    • Dalvik on data partition
    • Zip-align on boot
    • Battery enhancements
    • HSDPA tweaks
    • Fully deodexed
    • Bootloader Free
    • Radio Free
    • Zip-aligned
    • Nexus S Original 2.3 Boot Animation
    • Latest Superuser apk and binary
    • Distinguishable 3G/HSDPA signal icons
    • Facebook contact sync
    • BLN (Backlight Notifications)
    • BLD (Backlight Dimmer)
    • CIFS module
    • Busybox (full) and Init.d support - insecure (ro.secure=0)
    • Voodoo Sound v10
    • Voodoo Colour v2
    • Deep Idle Bluetooth Fixes
    • Updated colour schemes
    • Transparent Notification Pulldown
    • Transparent Power Widgets
    • Custom wallpapers added
    • Notification based recents
    • Notification based lockscreen
    • TTF CM9 Camera
    • Apex Launcher
    • BIGMEM Patch support.

MIRRORS HOSTED BY XDAFILESERVER.NL

Installation (coming from another ROM)
    1. Perform a Full Wipe in Clockwork Mod Recovery
    2. After performing the full wipe (dalvik-cache, cache, system, data, boot), proceed to "install zip from SD card"
    3. Flash the full ROM
    4. Reboot the system
    5. It will take quite a while as the ROM is initialized firstly and then the dalvik cache is moved to the data partition.
    6. Enter your Google Sign in details to set up the telephone
    7. After flashing the ROM you must reboot the system immediately - don't try to save time installing every flashable zip you can find on your first go.

MOD PACK
    A mod pack is on the mirror with notification toggles and extended power menu.

Changes 1.71a --> 1.72
    Resolved tweaks to best performance.
    Changes 1.71 --> 1.71a
    Removed a lot of tweaks which have a counter productive effect on IMM76D.
    Changes 1.70 --> 1.71
    Add BIGMEM patch.
    Extras

screenshot2012011408114.png
    screenshot2012033106363.png

screenshot2012022306081.png
    screenshot2012033106161.png

To use the Backlights init.d script (which was originally included in v1.02):
    1. Use a file manager on your telephone with support for R/W access of /system/* such as ES File Explorer (FREE) or Root Explorer (PAID)
    2. Create a init.d directory under /system/etc so that you have a path /system/etc/init.d/
    3. Rename the attachment below removing the extension".txt" so that it becomes just "88backlight"
    4. Copy the file into /system/etc/init.d/
    5. Reboot

Thanks to Terry's intuitive init.d file you can manage your BLN and BLD without the need for NSTools.

Also - for those wanting the circular battery mod with numbered percentages - DOWNLOAD HERE
    Please close this thread.

Its been a scream but its a lot of hard work to juggle with a very demanding daily travel and work schedule. I cannot offer what's needed to maintain this as quickly or constantly as I'd like.

I will try to get a stabilized v2 out that I teased with in unfortunately incomplete state.

Until then, thanks for all of the support and suggestions over the time of this thread.

Thanks to those who drove me crazy too.

I'll be around, and something may surface and possibly sooner rather than later, but for the time being this is the call for a hiatus.

Cheers all,

WP

As a side project for anyone wanting an even better Bugless Beast experience - I've uploaded a version of the latest BB nightly with busybox (init.d) and BIGMEM support.

So if anyone wants to rock crazy kernels properly on BB - theres a version of BB just for you.
    By the way my work on bugless beast may lead to toggles and reboot menus for us.