[Q] Urgent! Odin Stuck on boot.bin

Search This thread

Aadilnz

Apr 1, 2012
Queensland
Hi there, first time using odin to flash firmware on my galaxy s (used CWM for everything), and what do you know, it seems to have crashed :(

Can't link to the guide I was following since I'm new, but it was for XXJVU firmware, I was previously on Cyanogenmod 7.

So now I'm stuck on boot.bin, and have no idea what to do. I read on a galaxy SII thread that if I didn't tick repartition (I didn't) and didnt specify a .pit file (Unfortunately I did this) I was safe.

Should I unplug my phone and try to start Odin again? Or is there something else I should try?

Please help :)

Reactions: cknro

nikhilonlive

Mar 12, 2012
NEW DELHI
try

try again.........................1} unplug ur phone and remove battery then again go to download mode......and connect it via pc { note,u must install galaxy s usb driver on ur pc,and remove kies from pc}....now do the process again.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

have u select correct file in the correct path............in odin

Aadilnz

Apr 1, 2012
Queensland
thanks, same thing is happening again, so now I'm downloading XXJVT firmware, as long as I didn't tick re partition I should be able to fix it right?

Edit: Third try is the charm, got past boot.bin now on XXJVU, thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there, first time using odin to flash firmware on my galaxy s (used CWM for everything), and what do you know, it seems to have crashed :(

Can't link to the guide I was following since I'm new, but it was for XXJVU firmware, I was previously on Cyanogenmod 7.

So now I'm stuck on boot.bin, and have no idea what to do. I read on a galaxy SII thread that if I didn't tick repartition (I didn't) and didnt specify a .pit file (Unfortunately I did this) I was safe.

Should I unplug my phone and try to start Odin again? Or is there something else I should try?

Please help :)