Pandora on Fuze soon: The LG Incite seems to have it!

Search This thread

Brau0303

May 9, 2006
Near Cincinnati, OH
Wish I had seen this tread before to returned the Incite

I got one last nite and hated it after being on the Fuze, Returned it today for another Fuze. I did notice there was an app called pandora but i did not try it and can only confirm it's there.

Cheers
BR

migsims

Apr 23, 2007
http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/r...dex.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-0018U4-0-1&WT.svl=title
Pandora

Listen to custom stations that play music you'll love. Tell pandora one of your favorite songs or artists and we'll create a radio station just for you. For $8.99/month you'll get unlimited listening on your phone and on the web.
Warning: Unlimited Data Service from AT&T is required to download this content. DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THIS PRODUCT WILL CONSUME A LARGE AMOUNT OF DATA AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DATA CHARGES INCURRED. AT&T requires that you subscribe to the MEdia Max unlimited data bundle or an appropriate unlimited data rate plan for your device in order to purchase this content. Please contact customer service at 611 or 1-800-331-0500 to confirm/add MEdia Net service or to sign up for an unlimited plan.

Meh. what a rip off.

alabij

Mar 8, 2006
Atlanta
Pandora does not work on the fuze. I found that odd because it worked on my Epix. You get a 2 dy trial. It was a great app just like the PC version of Pandora, album art and all. Good sound quality. The fe thing is for Pandora. They charge a yry subcription.

I'd rather pay for the XM app than Pandora though.

lbhocky19

Feb 18, 2007
there was a way to get the xm app and the mobi tv app free on qvga winmo
i have to assume someone will figure out how to get pandora working for us but yes 9 bucks is crazy

alabij

Mar 8, 2006
Atlanta
All this talk about the incite being the first WinMo device with Pandora is false. I have the Samsung Epix and it has Pandora on it.

bwb8771

Feb 27, 2008
I've got Pandora working just fine on my Fuze - granted, it's just the QVGA version, so the screen is REALLY small, but I can login with my normail Pandora account like I would at my PC. Since I'm on an unlimited data plan, there are no additional charges.

krook6023

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 9, 2009
Midwest, USA
OnePlus 8
I've got Pandora working just fine on my Fuze - granted, it's just the QVGA version, so the screen is REALLY small, but I can login with my normail Pandora account like I would at my PC. Since I'm on an unlimited data plan, there are no additional charges.

I thick (like me) you have been using something like this CAB download. It does not look perfect (prob b/c I am using it on VGA) but after you get used to it it's very funtional on the Touch Pro.