[Q] xperia z wont let me sleep !

Search This thread

simw

Jan 22, 2006
Guys got a strange problem, wonder if anyone could help. Every morning at exactly 5.00 am for the last week my xperia sounds a bleep for 30 second. I have no alarms set and the beep sound it not and of my default sounds. There is no notification or anything on the screen to accompany the alarm. I am running Clock plus in Daydream at night with the phone in a charging dock, stock ROM.

Did a factory reset and restore yesterday - and at 5.00 am this morning exactly the same thing happened. Any ideas ? Is there at system log I can check on a non-rooted 10.4.1.B.0.101?

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
Try uninstalling Clock plus daydream and see if it still happens. That's all I can suggest.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

LotoTutu

Dec 30, 2013
Guys got a strange problem, wonder if anyone could help. Every morning at exactly 5.00 am for the last week my xperia sounds a bleep for 30 second. I have no alarms set and the beep sound it not and of my default sounds. There is no notification or anything on the screen to accompany the alarm. I am running Clock plus in Daydream at night with the phone in a charging dock, stock ROM.

Did a factory reset and restore yesterday - and at 5.00 am this morning exactly the same thing happened. Any ideas ? Is there at system log I can check on a non-rooted 10.4.1.B.0.101?

I have the same problem on my iPhone 5. Every morning the phone alarmed at 8:15 for several seconds. I found the alarm comes from a new app I download. So I deleted it , the problem was solved. You can check the websites or apps you used recently.

simw

Jan 22, 2006
This is getting crazy. Factory reset, no non stock apps installed and it still happens every morning. I have also realised the sound - a triple beep stop triple bleep that goes on for 20-30 seconds is not any of the tones/alarms/notifications available on the phone.

Kocane

Apr 29, 2012
This problem sound odd as hell, just as odd as the fact your account is from bloody 2006 and you haven't posted until now, lol. That's 8 years, man :|

Sorry for useless post.

Don MC

Dec 28, 2010
SW Coast
This is a long shot, but are you entirely sure you don't have an alarm clock hidden away somewhere in a bedside drawer or something? That triple beep sounds like it could be a normal alarm clock.

Or one of your friends pulling your leg and hidden an alarm clock under your bed, perhaps?

Mr..X

Sep 4, 2013
delhi
can you show me the screenshots of the apps currently running.
go to settings->apps->swipe left select cached procsses/and running processes both and post a screenshot here i think that should point us to a particular app..waiting for your reply...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This problem sound odd as hell, just as odd as the fact your account is from bloody 2006 and you haven't posted until now, lol. That's 8 years, man :|

Sorry for useless post.

That's because I search before I ask, so far never had any need to ask !