[26.08.2011 - Minecraft Pocket] Share some interesting seeds with us!

Search This thread

Squishrel

Mar 19, 2012
Awesomely high hills, lava etc

seed: shakti
This gives amazingly tall, sharp hills. One hill has a massive lava fall and a waterfall. The spawn point is up really high too.

simpson1991

Jan 2, 2010
[/COLOR]
Cant wait till the game can support my hogwarts map
has over 100 million blocks in the castle
took me 1 year to make it

eihort-20110903-044955_403025.png

can u share it with us?
it looks realy great!

Jordanooo

Jun 10, 2011

I had a little tour around that on my computer. Its sooo cool, though i barely got to see any of it, its so big. I cant wait either

Sent from my R800i using XDA

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
notch; theseedpeed; I forget the other ones... I like theseedpeed the best.

Sent from my R800x using XDA

MutherBlocker

Mar 22, 2012
Best seed

Have not got any photos of the seed but it is fantastic! It's got lots of floating islands and massive cliffs, it's called worldgenerator
All one word and no capitals

Tomburgerpie

Mar 24, 2012
Good Seed

Seed: leeroyjenkins

Spawns you in a wintery map with frozen lakes

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Seed: isawthreeships

Just ice for miles. Perfect place to build a MASSIVE house

StuckInNoobParadise

May 10, 2012
Seed help?

Anyone know how to make a map seed?

Try 'nyan'

Lava flow, spawn on ice, zombies to left, natural cobblestone generator.

Last edited:

johnnyw1991

Jan 29, 2011
seed: Chuckf u c k ingnorris ( no spaces)
A mix of water, sand, snow and grass mostly flat with some nice hills and the strange area at the edge in the picture.uploadfromtaptalk1337092088983.jpg

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Rocker54368

May 16, 2012
Chop Sui

Seed :chop sui

Full of sand and forest and a lot of water great mountains and if u go to a very large island you will find my 12 STORY BUILDING.great everything. Seriously try it.:)::cool::D:rolleyes:

Pogo828

May 19, 2012
Seed: "squirrel

The seed "squirrel" spawns you right in front of a large sea. Nothing but water. Seriously. Barely any land at all.

Pogo828

May 19, 2012
Seed: "damn, *****"

This seed spawns you in front of a tree with a bunch of normal and snow mountains. There is an awesome mountain with a falling point a little far from the spawning point.

Adamskiidu

May 22, 2012
Cool minecraft PE seed

Type in Adamskiidu in the seeds bit and a cool world will gen with lots if coal and tunnels

Sammywammy674

Jun 10, 2012
here is a cool pe survival seed!

Her is an awesome pe survival seed but you have to type it the exact way that i told you to. the seed is: Take the lemons back! GET MAD!

You spawn under a huge floating island with plenty of trees but get up there by jumping and placing a block under you fast in survival because under the island there is a huge zombie den but they can't get you once your on the island because it's a FLOATING ISLAND!!:):eek:

i dint add an image that was an accident:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I have a couple of cool seeds one is:
stolkholm
another is:
householdappliance
one more this one is epic but its a sware... sorry:
a$$ replace $ with s
enjoy

Last edited:

a1morrison

May 7, 2012
I most likely missed it, but im looking for a seed that is known to have all the important resources in it. Most of the worlds that i try dont have bamboo. Others are missing water. Some lava, i would love to find one that seemed to have it all.
The most frustrating one was a world that never seemed to have enough coal. Anyhow, thx to anyone that might have a good seed.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't seen any thread like this one and I thought about that offtop thread just after buying this game on the Market (my first and probably only purchase - even switched from my Maestro Paypass to Visa Electron to be able to buy this beauty - I know! I'm strange, yes yes... :D).

So this thread is for all of you who have full Minecraft Pocket Edition - only this version allows players to enter world seeds (and save the game of course). If you've found interesting seed post it here with IMG(s) of something you've found interesting in the world you've generated.

A "quick" guide for newbies:

"What the hell is seed?"

Seed is a special algorythm which depends on how our world is built, how it looks like. Seed depends on everything - if there's a water, mountains, snow, desert, dirt, deciduous trees placement and conifers placement (only near snow - I've never found standalone conifer without any snow around it on both the PC and Play).
    The advantage of seed is that anyone who enter the same pocket edition seed from this thread on his own device will have the same world as it was on the seed founders' device :D

"But hey! What we can enter in the seed text box?"

In this text box we can enter ANY combination of every UPPERCASE and lowercase letter or character from simple ASCII table up to 64 characters. It can be everything: "i <3 my mom", "xda rules", "xperia play", "sdbfh3478rywoqerf19onasdfho"... anything.

---------------------------------------

WARNING! Watch out for UPPERCASE and lowercase letters!
    Every seed posted here is just like it was entered in the box! That means if there's "xperia" it means "xperia", if "xpeRia" it means "xpeRia", if "xPeria" it means "xPeria" etc.

Try not to use uppercase "i" because it's very easy to make a mistake and type lowercase "L" instead of uppercase "i" (example? l and I - the first is lowercase "L" and the second uppercase "i").

For screenshots I'm using free program from the market - ShootMe (you need root for it). For those who don't know how to easy update their IMGs - use Dropbox and its Public folder. It's very simple and after a while you can share a link with your IMG.

---------------------------------------

Time for the real point of this thread.
    Some interesting world I've generated with seeds for now.
    I will be adding more of them soon as I will be playing more and more.

The first seed and my absolute number 1 (yes, that's right!): ****
    Massive cave north-east of our spawn point with lava source!!!! Perfect place to build a house (I'm currently building the one made of glass and fitted into the cave).
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27760326/Minecraft%20world%20pics/01.%20****%20-%20The%20Great%20Cave.png
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27760326/Minecraft%20world%20pics/02.%20****%20-%20I%27m%20on%20fire%21.png
    Closer look on the cave
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27760326/Minecraft%20world%20pics/03.%20****%20-%20closer%20look%20on%20the%20cave.png

seed: xda
    Very high mountain near spawn point, loads of water.
    04.%20xda%20-%20high%20mountain.png

seed: xperiaplay
    Big frozen bay, loads of snow spread around the whole world.
    05.%20xperiaplay%20-%20very%20big%20frozen%20bay.png

seed: New World
    Only one tall mountain I've spotted near spawn but a flat one.
    06.%20New%20World%20%20tall%20flat%20mountain.png

On the top of that mountain.
    07.%20New%20World%20-%20on%20the%20top.png

seed: qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
    Very tall mountain just near spawn, lots of trees, two caves under the mountain and something I've never seen before - mountain partially made of stone, not dirt.
    08.%20qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm%20-%20very%20tall%20mountain%20loads%20of%20trees.png

09.%20qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm%20-%20caves%20under%20the%20mountain.png

10.%20qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm%20-%20stone%20mountain%20o.O.png

Don't be shy! Share your seed with us no matter what it says - it's just a seed!
    Try this seed: wuby

Lots of stone and coal near the spawnpoint. Click thanks if its useful for you! :)

5ab219e3-13d3-8aad.jpg

5ab219e3-13e7-b3b9.jpg

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
    iliketomoveit

Ok this it the most extreme world I've seen generated. Yes even better then **** .
    It has 3 waterfalls 1 lava flow and even a running river. Which I have never seen anywhere.
    Oh yes it also has a tree in the sky......... Very cool check it out and post pics...

iruletheworld is neat. Cause you start in a mountain on one side go down and swim and swim and swim to some islands. It's like going from the rocky mountain to Japan.

That all that is worth a mention..

Rob.

Reserved space