[Q] S5 ou LG G3

Search This thread

Canard caché

May 9, 2010
Hello,

My biggest concern about ist the camera...
The S3 was incredible in his time... a real revolution for me.
The S4 was good in good conditions but the camera angle + the noise + low lights were ugly!

And now with this generation, what's the best?

The S5 ist incredible in good conditions BUT the noise ist so persistent!
And in low light ist only ugly...

Lg G3 can be better?

Thanx

Canard caché

May 9, 2010
Last edited:

dondavis007

Aug 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Few phones of today is worse than the S5 in low light. The G2 was also horrible and looked like watercolor if the autofokus ever found the subject. What I have heard the G3 is clearly the better pic between S5 and G3. But... If you want to be able to use the phone better indoors you need a phone like One or iPhone, you can't beat those indoor. But the S5 is great outdoor for sure, but even the G2 was good to.

Sent from a mobile Gadget...

Canard caché

May 9, 2010
Few phones of today is worse than the S5 in low light. The G2 was also horrible and looked like watercolor if the autofokus ever found the subject. What I have heard the G3 is clearly the better pic between S5 and G3. But... If you want to be able to use the phone better indoors you need a phone like One or iPhone, you can't beat those indoor. But the S5 is great outdoor for sure, but even the G2 was good to.

Sent from a mobile Gadget...

Thx for the reply.... mmmmm i hesitate so much...
But i have a s4 so when ill go s5 or g3 i'll have a upgrade no?

neoxkid

Sep 12, 2009
what about focus time in the dark? in my G2 it takes ages to focus on object and when it taking the photo it is already lost the moment. is it the same in G3?

amankapoor4

Mar 2, 2008
Bangalore
S5 prices are on freefall, the touchwiz is a lag god. I would any day pick G3 over S5. Even in blind camera test in phonearena, S5 just finished 3 votes ahead of S5. So camera re identical, now look at better things, Bigger and the latest screen tech. Almost same weight(145 vs 149), more ram (3 gig vs 2 gig). S5 has finger print scanner which hardly works, the waterproofing is nifty though.

Lookwise G3 looks way better then S5, with S5 you never know if it is a grand or what.

Baccer

May 12, 2010
Stuttgart
S5 prices are on freefall, the touchwiz is a lag god. I would any day pick G3 over S5. Even in blind camera test in phonearena, S5 just finished 3 votes ahead of S5. So camera re identical, now look at better things, Bigger and the latest screen tech. Almost same weight(145 vs 149), more ram (3 gig vs 2 gig). S5 has finger print scanner which hardly works, the waterproofing is nifty though.

Lookwise G3 looks way better then S5, with S5 you never know if it is a grand or what.

another reason to buy the G3: 32GB internal memory for a good price. the G3 599 Euro with wireless charging device :good: @ Amazon.de and the S5 32GB not even available at amazon.de, other shops: black one 999 Euro:eek::eek:, white one 712 Euro.:eek: