[THEME] [TeaM VeNuM] - Themed Sense 4 Clock Widget

Search This thread

AVAH0LIC

May 12, 2010
Colorado
Im sure its me doing something wrong, first one installed fine. But now after changing the themes dont appear in any of them. Just looks like the stock HTC clock. Also the first one was regular sized, now they're all huge. That could be my different DPI plus Apex launcher though. Any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
Im sure its me doing something wrong, first one installed fine. But now after changing the themes dont appear in any of them. Just looks like the stock HTC clock. Also the first one was regular sized, now they're all huge. That could be my different DPI plus Apex launcher though. Any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Switch to 240

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Hows this? New HC sense flip clock for my theme.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336275335413.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336275335413.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 278

dca09

Jan 17, 2009
Help!

I am using a stock rooted EL29 GB. When I installed the app. it will not show the entire screen. The lower part of the weather display is cut off. Is there any way to expand or re-size the face of the app.?

Thanks in advanced.

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Help!

I am using a stock rooted EL29 GB. When I installed the app. it will not show the entire screen. The lower part of the weather display is cut off. Is there any way to expand or re-size the face of the app.?

Thanks in advanced.

Use a launcher that will let you resize widgets like adw, nova and some others. Then long press the widget and a popup will come up, choose resize. Drag the bottom of the widget down another row. There's probably an easier way, but thats what popped up in my head right away...lol.

Tiffany84

Jul 27, 2010
Help!

Thanks in advanced.

Ya, I actually mentioned this to Dazed awhile back. It must be a TouchWiz issue but if u don't mind using a different launcher like he said then it will look fine.

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Ya, I actually mentioned this to Dazed awhile back. It must be a TouchWiz issue but if u don't mind using a different launcher like he said then it will look fine.

I forgot all about you telling me that....lol. My brain is so tired right now. Hope everyone has a good night, I'm off to bed. Thanks Tiff.

Tiffany84

Jul 27, 2010
I forgot all about you telling me that....lol. My brain is so tired right now. Hope everyone has a good night, I'm off to bed. Thanks Tiff.

Ya, I wish we could figure out what causes it because I actually like using TW from time to time due to HWA but I like using these sense clocks so I haven't been using TW lately.

makaveli0622

Mar 16, 2008
LA
Awesome clock widgets! Is there any way to assign alarm to the widget when tapping on the time?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

makaveli0622

Mar 16, 2008
LA
I thought there might b a way to assign alarm when tapping on the time. The sense clock widget on wicked sensation ROM is built that way.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Top Liked Posts