[Q] Purchasing this phone

Search This thread

lnenad

Jun 3, 2009
Bijeljina
www.nenadspp.com
I'm interested in buying this phone and I the main reason for that is it's battery; So I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience. I currently have the Nexus 4 and I'm far from pleased, I want a phone that can last at least two days on a charge with some basic use (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, any game for 10 minutes, maybe some music for a couple of minutes). Is that possible with the G2?

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I'm interested in buying this phone and I the main reason for that is it's battery; So I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience. I currently have the Nexus 4 and I'm far from pleased, I want a phone that can last at least two days on a charge with some basic use (Facebook, Twitter, Internet, any game for 10 minutes, maybe some music for a couple of minutes). Is that possible with the G2?

Probably. The G2's battery life is insane. I get a full day (8am-midnight) with about 30% left over under heavy use. Some people are getting 3-4 days out of light use.

Reactions: lnenad

mgolder

Jun 21, 2010
Chorley
I get between 40-46 hours usually at the minute. Between 5-7 hours screen on time at permanent 60% brightness, and plenty of usage. Don't use facebook app very much at all mind. Lots of email checking, messaging, up to 2 hours of music daily (play music streaming), checking news apps and so on.

I have rooted and deleted/frozen plenty of bloatware, flashed Simple Kernel v5, turned all animations etc off to try and eek out every bit of usage I can though. But honestly, it's an amazing phone, I came from a Nexus 4 too. Some tasteful mods and tweaks and it's even more of a monster.

Reactions: lnenad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Probably. The G2's battery life is insane. I get a full day (8am-midnight) with about 30% left over under heavy use. Some people are getting 3-4 days out of light use.
    I get between 40-46 hours usually at the minute. Between 5-7 hours screen on time at permanent 60% brightness, and plenty of usage. Don't use facebook app very much at all mind. Lots of email checking, messaging, up to 2 hours of music daily (play music streaming), checking news apps and so on.

I have rooted and deleted/frozen plenty of bloatware, flashed Simple Kernel v5, turned all animations etc off to try and eek out every bit of usage I can though. But honestly, it's an amazing phone, I came from a Nexus 4 too. Some tasteful mods and tweaks and it's even more of a monster.