(APP) Wireless Tether Themed

Search This thread

Dboy352

May 24, 2011
Here is a themed version of Wireless Tether for anyone who uses it or wants to use it. The app is a free app so I didn't think it would be a problem to post it here for everyone to grab if they want it.

For those that don't know wireless tether is the best (In my opinion) for getting unlimited wife tethering from your phone to your computers either over wifi or bluetooth. YOU MUST HAVE ROOT for this app to work. I changed nothing to the functionality of the app, only to the apperance and have successfully tested on my Photon.

Attachments

• 1323272133809.jpg
    1323272133809.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 1323272153484.jpg
    1323272153484.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 931
  • android.tether_26-signed.apk
    480.2 KB · Views: 4,752

madeSICC

Sep 19, 2010
Wife tethering huh..... not a big fan of sharing my wife.

Just kidding man. Looks good

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Reactions: bricky23

Dboy352

May 24, 2011
Thanks guys. I know it isn't anything fancy but I got tired of looking at the same screen when I use it. I think my next project will be a themed phone and maybe dialer, maybe the green lantern or spiderman :)

Admiralj21

Jul 26, 2011
Thanks guys. I know it isn't anything fancy but I got tired of looking at the same screen when I use it. I think my next project will be a themed phone and maybe dialer, maybe the green lantern or spiderman :)

Good deal man that sounds cool. Yeah I got tired of looking at the same one too, just never did anything about it lol. If you need any help on how to theme a dialer, let me know, i've been rolling out a lot of 'em :eek: I need some rest haha.

ulebsorry

Sep 20, 2011
teether app

Does it work we have rooted droid x and gingerbread ? I had gingerbread at 1 time and none of the tethering app work reliably. I had to go back to froyo on my droid x and root to get a wireless tether to work properly. I sure would like to go back to gingerbread.

Dboy352

May 24, 2011
Does it work we have rooted droid x and gingerbread ? I had gingerbread at 1 time and none of the tethering app work reliably. I had to go back to froyo on my droid x and root to get a wireless tether to work properly. I sure would like to go back to gingerbread.

I've used it on multiple sprint android phones with 2.3 and had no problems. Its with a shot.

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
I'll give this a run on my device, the MT4G (MyTouch 4G) running the latest MIUI.

Though I can do this normally I would like to give this a go so that others know it works. Thanks for the work put into this and hopefully others get involved in the freedom.

Dboy352

May 24, 2011
Lol. If you want one made just for you sens me a pic. And ill make one for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a themed version of Wireless Tether for anyone who uses it or wants to use it. The app is a free app so I didn't think it would be a problem to post it here for everyone to grab if they want it.

For those that don't know wireless tether is the best (In my opinion) for getting unlimited wife tethering from your phone to your computers either over wifi or bluetooth. YOU MUST HAVE ROOT for this app to work. I changed nothing to the functionality of the app, only to the apperance and have successfully tested on my Photon.
    Wife tethering huh..... not a big fan of sharing my wife.

Just kidding man. Looks good

Yeah man, give mr some time though, my work computer git a virus so im having trouble getting stuff done kn it but I will get it done for you.
    would it possiblse to theme it in black and white? maybe with a Tx Rangers logo in the background (in black and white of course)? i would be very grateful if you could make one...this would make my phone COMPLETELY themed in black and white ;)))))))