[Q] Alcatel t'pop 4010x Rooting

Search This thread

alwayzdevil

Feb 17, 2012
Good day, any idea how to root Alcatel One Touch Glory 2S (4010X). Have been search through the forum and Google. Anyone who knows to root this device ?

alwayzdevil

Feb 17, 2012
Did you already tried the MTK droid tools?
I can help you... I rooted the 4030E and helped others how to do it. Basically every MTK device (the motherboard alcatel is using) will be rooted using the trick I did with the help of some other devs here...
Hei bro, thanks for the reply and sorry for the late reply. I havent try the MTK Droid tools, anyway can you let me know how did u root your alcatel 4030E ? Thanks

jayXzMx

Feb 5, 2013
ROOT ALCATEL 4010x

OK.. i have done working on ishuaji root tool, ive change the shell root to english version which is original from superuser DEV. hehehehe.. @Mr.Hyde.. can u post the step for me.. im to lazy to post with picture instruction.. plus not understand chinese.. hehehe..

here the step..

1st google superuser binary download, download from superuser website better.

2nd : download ishuaji root tool
HTML:
http://app.down.ishuaji.cn/lvdouapp/root/ishuaji_root.exe

3rd : install root tool

4th : open superuser binary via zip program

5th : open My Computer and go to this directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\RootTool\Android_Root (windows 8/7) C:\Program Files \RootTool\Android_Root (windows XP)

6th : delete ld_superuser.apk inside the folder or u can move to other folder as a backup (recommended if anything goes wrong n u can use back this file)

7th : replace with superuser binary that u have downloaded (just drag n drop) then RENAME it to ld_superuser.apk

Then run the root tool as per normal. and root ur device just by clicking the green button. wait unil it finish. and u will have normal superuser which is in English.

HAVE FUN GUYS.. hehhehe

Reactions: munteangabi

Demonlink14

Mar 9, 2013
OK.. i have done working on ishuaji root tool, ive change the shell root to english version which is original from superuser DEV. hehehehe.. @Mr.Hyde.. can u post the step for me.. im to lazy to post with picture instruction.. plus not understand chinese.. hehehe..

here the step..

HTML:

5th : open My Computer and go to this directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\RootTool\Android_Root (windows 8/7) C:\Program Files \RootTool\Android_Root (windows XP)

6th : delete ld_superuser.apk inside the folder or u can move to other folder as a backup (recommended if anything goes wrong n u can use back this file)

7th : replace with superuser binary that u have downloaded (just drag n drop) then RENAME it to ld_superuser.apk

Then run the root tool as per normal. and root ur device just by clicking the green button. wait unil it finish. and u will have normal superuser which is in English.

HAVE FUN GUYS.. hehhehe

Will this work for the Alcatel OT 4010a also? :confused:

Griingo

Mar 4, 2012

here the step..

HTML:

HAVE FUN GUYS.. hehhehe

Don't use this method, once you install that root tool it spams your computer with random programs and opens them randomly, it installed 10+ programs on my pc within minuets... I was able to stop them and uninstall all, I am now doing a clean wipe with 3 programs and also scanning with my antivirus, be warned.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you already tried the MTK droid tools?
    I can help you... I rooted the 4030E and helped others how to do it. Basically every MTK device (the motherboard alcatel is using) will be rooted using the trick I did with the help of some other devs here...
    Hei bro, thanks for the reply and sorry for the late reply. I havent try the MTK Droid tools, anyway can you let me know how did u root your alcatel 4030E ? Thanks

Here's the link. If you have any errors, ask rua1. He will help you.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38337401&postcount=5
    ROOT ALCATEL 4010x

here the step..

HTML:

HAVE FUN GUYS.. hehhehe