UPDATE 1/10 [APP][2.2+] Xda Credibility. User scoring system

Search This thread

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Xda Credibility is an Application that lifts your xda statistics and creates a score based on those Stats.
There is a Leader board or Main View which lists all users in order from highest to lowest score.
There are also Two individual views. The first is created when you enter our Database. the second is clickable from the main view when you select a user in the leader board.

Instructions
Go to XDA and open your profile. In the URL it will read http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=( Your User Id number). The number after the = sign enter into the edit text field and click get score. This will also write your profile number to your SD card. Do not click get score without a number in the edit text field or it will write nothing to your card and fail to launch. this will also send you to your profile if you select that option.

UPDATE
12/3/13

Added Itemized list to show who has the most roms, themes, mods etc.
Also added Lists to show all in the data base who are Developers, Contributors, Themers etc.
Free version is the same as the paid just has ads.

UPDATE
12/9/13
added scoring to xda special status lists (Rec. dev Themer etc) to make less confusing as I sort the lists from high to low score.

UPDATE
12/11/13
Added thanks to post ratio score. If you are equal to post = thanks you will start at 100 and go up or down from there.

UPDATE
fixed post to thanks ratio bug
January 10th

**Free App is on bottom of OP**

**THANKS**

mcluvn for the icons.
Lars Werkman for the color wheel.
dfuse06 for being a tester and being awesome.
My Bad seed brethren.
pvyParts for being a huge help on the comparator and sorting.

My goal with this application is to have a comprehensive list or Leader Board to honor those who have worked very hard (usually with little donations) to make our phone experience unique. This is what truly sets us apart from ios. It isn't perfect but I believe it is pretty complete as far as showing all threads and recognizing Xda status, thanks and posts. I am going to ad Admin to the list also.

*bugs* if you have no internet connection and you do a fresh install the leader board will fc. Otherwise it loads with no internet connection. You do need a connection to get your score and be added to the database. If xda search is down that will not connect.

**FREE VERSION**

Free version has

Completely Re-Designed.
Navigation Drawer
New Look
Toned down the Theming
Compatible Back to GB

**PRO VERSION**

Ad free
Xda Credibility pro

The scoring parameters are:

Post count
Thanks count
Years Joined
Rom thread count
Theme thread count
Kernel thread count
Tutorial thread count
Mod thread count
S-off thread count
Recovery thread count
Script thread count
Tool Kit thread count
Original app thread count

Recognized Themer
Recognized Contributor
Recognized Developer
Elite Recognized developer.

Please tag your Threads as such:

Rom = [rom]

Kernel = [kernel]

Theme = [theme]

Modified Apps or System smaller than Rom = [mod]

Any guide or how-to = [tutorial]

Any Original App where you wrote the source code. Not a theme = [app]

Any recovery you created or heavily support = [recovery]

Any s-off method where you unlocked a phone = [s-off]

Any tool, kitchen, or all-in-one tool = [toolkit]

Any script = [script]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-20-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-20-10.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 556
  • Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-22-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-22-36.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 548
  • Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-22-46.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-22-46.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 526
  • Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-22-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-03-21-22-56.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 508
  • XdaCredibility1.apk
    1 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
How many admins are there? I will be updating. Possibly that is something I should add

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well, there are quite a few of us with admin privileges.... gonna say about 8 or 9 of us.

btw, this is going for the portal, just like @il Duce wanted (happy now, Duce? :p :D :cyclops:)

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
Haha nice. OK can you pm me what the general responsibilities are? I have to figure the points out.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xda Credibility is an Application that lifts your xda statistics and creates a score based on those Stats.
    There is a Leader board or Main View which lists all users in order from highest to lowest score.
    There are also Two individual views. The first is created when you enter our Database. the second is clickable from the main view when you select a user in the leader board.

Instructions
    Go to XDA and open your profile. In the URL it will read http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=( Your User Id number). The number after the = sign enter into the edit text field and click get score. This will also write your profile number to your SD card. Do not click get score without a number in the edit text field or it will write nothing to your card and fail to launch. this will also send you to your profile if you select that option.

UPDATE
    12/3/13

Added Itemized list to show who has the most roms, themes, mods etc.
    Also added Lists to show all in the data base who are Developers, Contributors, Themers etc.
    Free version is the same as the paid just has ads.

UPDATE
    12/9/13
    added scoring to xda special status lists (Rec. dev Themer etc) to make less confusing as I sort the lists from high to low score.

UPDATE
    12/11/13
    Added thanks to post ratio score. If you are equal to post = thanks you will start at 100 and go up or down from there.

UPDATE
    fixed post to thanks ratio bug
    January 10th

**Free App is on bottom of OP**

**THANKS**

mcluvn for the icons.
    Lars Werkman for the color wheel.
    dfuse06 for being a tester and being awesome.
    My Bad seed brethren.
    pvyParts for being a huge help on the comparator and sorting.

My goal with this application is to have a comprehensive list or Leader Board to honor those who have worked very hard (usually with little donations) to make our phone experience unique. This is what truly sets us apart from ios. It isn't perfect but I believe it is pretty complete as far as showing all threads and recognizing Xda status, thanks and posts. I am going to ad Admin to the list also.

*bugs* if you have no internet connection and you do a fresh install the leader board will fc. Otherwise it loads with no internet connection. You do need a connection to get your score and be added to the database. If xda search is down that will not connect.

**FREE VERSION**

Free version has

Completely Re-Designed.
    Navigation Drawer
    New Look
    Toned down the Theming
    Compatible Back to GB

**PRO VERSION**

Ad free
    Xda Credibility pro

The scoring parameters are:

Post count
    Thanks count
    Years Joined
    Rom thread count
    Theme thread count
    Kernel thread count
    Tutorial thread count
    Mod thread count
    S-off thread count
    Recovery thread count
    Script thread count
    Tool Kit thread count
    Original app thread count

Recognized Themer
    Recognized Contributor
    Recognized Developer
    Elite Recognized developer.

Please tag your Threads as such:

Rom = [rom]

Kernel = [kernel]

Theme = [theme]

Modified Apps or System smaller than Rom = [mod]

Any guide or how-to = [tutorial]

Any Original App where you wrote the source code. Not a theme = [app]

Any recovery you created or heavily support = [recovery]

Any s-off method where you unlocked a phone = [s-off]

Any tool, kitchen, or all-in-one tool = [toolkit]

Any script = [script]
    Bro what's up! You are my hacking hero! I remember you taught me my first hex edit mod!
    Hang on I'll send you an add free version.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ha, Ha, thanks man. Good to see you. Ohhh, the good old days, when hacking (hex editing) was difficult / necessary to do anything XML mod related!

BTW, just installed the Pro version of your app, and, maybe it's placebo, but my phone now runs faster and I think I look much more handsome in the mirror. If you guys haven't installed yet, do so right away! :)
    Small update. Added all users to post/thanks ratio. Some maintenance also

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    This is way cool! :good:

Yeah because you're first lol

/waves
    Well naturally I don't get top score because I'm not credible, I'm incredible:cool:

Couple of points though as this is an interesting concept.

Some of the older guys around here did much of their work before the Thanks count was even invented. So maybe those around before that date need some extra credit given for that. Also, much of what I did "back in the day", I deleted because it was old and outdated.

Another thing to consider is just how unique / original the work some Devs have done. Chainfire for example is fairly near the top, but is he less credible than all those names above him?? Cyanogen seems far down the list, but that may be because he doesn't do much support here anymore and therefore his thanks count is low. Most work he did here was again before the Thanks count was invented.

It would be interesting to know how much "weighting" is given to post and thanks count. I must have deleted at least half my posts over the years, and also posts in off-topic count and lots of members spend half their life in there. Thanks count is interesting because for folk like Chainfire it's likely quite accurate, but for others who just post a lot, then their thanks count may be high just because of the volume of their posts. I'm sure I could post in off-topic to say it's raining today and get a couple of thanks, especially if I said I want to be top of the credibility app:p

But it's fun to look at these things, maybe you could have different lists for different categories. Best Forum Admin.... I'd win that one:laugh:

No extra points for being an Admin.... boo hoo...:silly:

Mike

Good post,
    These are all things I have considered. Thats why I give extra points to [app] tag. It was originally[original app] but I had to change it. so now themes are getting those points. I have to resolve that some how.
    I did miss admin and I will be adding that. When I think of the top devs I think of chainfire, dees_troy, jcase even jschisurf. Unfortunately the scoring has to be objective as I am grabbing raw data. That said I made the decision not to put a limit on thanks, posts and amount of threads. That was the original feedback from testers. So someone who has 100 rom threads is going to have a really high score. does that mean they are the best dev? maybe not. But it is difficult to separate that. they would certainly have credibility.
    I developed this while working 60 hours a week as a chef but we will be slowing down soon and hopefully i can tweak the system.

posts and thanks are the lowest in actual points with thanks being higher. if you have 60k thanks though it will add up.

thank you for the feedback. Its a work in progress.