Onlive Relaunch - Cloudlift (XPO)

Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Onlive just relaunched it's service's with improvements, new features like the new cloudlift service which enables you to upload digitally owned PC (e.g Steam) games to onlive to stream and best of all MORE ONLIVE GAMES.

Read all about it here - http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cloud-gaming-company-onlive-returns-in-a-big-way/1100-6418122/

It appears that Onlive have updated the android app and now only Supports 4.0+. BUT if still have the last 2.3 supported apk with Xperia Play Optimized controls it still works. As it's a cloud service all the new features are on Onlive end :)

When get to my PC at some point I will update this with some more info :)

Last edited:

igor_anta

May 22, 2010
Skopje
I completely forgot about this :) Thx for the news update, I still have a v1.3 apk laying around somewhere, now just to remember my account info and log in :)

Attachments

• onlive-1_3-controller-patch-zathu.apk
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

rubbergnome

Oct 23, 2011
Wow! Someone should really try playing a steam game like skyrim on the play, maybe filming it. Too bad it requires subscription, but at least I'd love to see how it works.

korrectmethod

Aug 23, 2010
I didnt play skyrim, but i have tried the dirt 3 demo. It ran flawless on what looked like max gfx, and was XPO. Great service if you don't mind the subscription.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

TLRtheory

Aug 14, 2011
Ugh, the old interface was a lot better.

Sent from my R800a using xda app-developers app

rubbergnome

Oct 23, 2011
That's not my point. Anyway, I read that cloudlift only works with a handful of games as of now... :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Onlive just relaunched it's service's with improvements, new features like the new cloudlift service which enables you to upload digitally owned PC (e.g Steam) games to onlive to stream and best of all MORE ONLIVE GAMES.

Read all about it here - http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cloud-gaming-company-onlive-returns-in-a-big-way/1100-6418122/

It appears that Onlive have updated the android app and now only Supports 4.0+. BUT if still have the last 2.3 supported apk with Xperia Play Optimized controls it still works. As it's a cloud service all the new features are on Onlive end :)

When get to my PC at some point I will update this with some more info :)