Youtube buffering

Search This thread

mantrajt

May 3, 2009
Hi. Does anyone else experiences very poor youtube perfomance ? Can't see an entire video at once...buffering buffering buffering...any ideas ?

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 usando Tapatalk 4

Srikar_NBK

Dec 21, 2010
Hi. Does anyone else experiences very poor youtube perfomance ? Can't see an entire video at once...buffering buffering buffering...any ideas ?

I haven't encountered any issues with Youtube buffering.

Are you able to stream YT fine on other devices in your home? If so, try clearing the app date of YT and try again. How does YT streaming work on any of the browsers?

mantrajt

May 3, 2009
I haven't encountered any issues with Youtube buffering.

Are you able to stream YT fine on other devices in your home? If so, try clearing the app date of YT and try again. How does YT streaming work on any of the browsers?

It kind of worked after clearing the app data. I hope it stays like that even though loading times seems quite long to me compared with other devices in the same network.

Thanks

manoscello

Jan 23, 2011
www.cupconvert.com
I have the same problem... I cleaned both cache and data but still the same problem... The device has some serious bags /problems.. I have to say that I didn't expect so many problems (bluetooth, youtube, lags, etc)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

mantrajt

May 3, 2009
I have the same problem... I cleaned both cache and data but still the same problem... The device has some serious bags /problems.. I have to say that I didn't expect so many problems (bluetooth, youtube, lags, etc)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I read latest comments in YouTube after last update and people refer to this issue due to last update. Just to .test it, I downloaded Vimeo and it worked fine.

As you say I didn't expected so much problems with this tablet. Hope a FW update fix lag and other issues.