Help installing rom?

Search This thread

Manbot27

Mar 23, 2013
I've unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP but I keep getting a E:Unable to mount ' /emmc
E:Unable to mount interal storage

Error when flashing certain things in TWRP. TWRP allows me to install the rom but it doesn't boot up after flashing, just gets stuck on the white HTC screen. I may have borked something with the internal storage as it doesn't allow me to write to it, can anyone guide me on how to remedy this?

mjones73

Apr 5, 2010
North East, MD
I've unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP but I keep getting a E:Unable to mount ' /emmc

Error when flashing certain things in TWRP. TWRP allows me to install the rom but it doesn't boot up after flashing, just gets stuck on the white HTC screen. I may have borked something with the internal storage as it doesn't allow me to write to it, can anyone guide me on how to remedy this?

To fix the internal storage, try wiping Internal SD via TWRP, if that doesn't work, see if you can mount it to a PC and format it, if that doesn't so it, you'll probably need to RUU your phone to repair the filesystem.

As for the other issue, as pointed out, need to flash the kernel separately if you're s-on.

Reactions: acejavelin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To fix the internal storage, try wiping Internal SD via TWRP, if that doesn't work, see if you can mount it to a PC and format it, if that doesn't so it, you'll probably need to RUU your phone to repair the filesystem.

As for the other issue, as pointed out, need to flash the kernel separately if you're s-on.