Smart share push

Search This thread

hpsauce37

Sep 10, 2010
Xiaomi 13
Anyone else using this?

I have tried to use it to send music/video files to equipment on my wireless network, mainly my Sonos speaker. When i open a video to send for instance and then hit the option to smart share it and then choose my speaker it appears to start to send it then i get a error message come up saying 'unfortunately smartshare push has stopped'

The strange thing is though that although it is not playing on my phone it has sent the file to the speaker and does play?

Just wondered if it is a general bug in standard rom or a bug in the custom rom im using (flex rom)

Could someone else try it for me please.

thanks

timon12

May 24, 2009
Poznan
i've got same problem on stock rom when i try to send my video to TV using DLNA. video is playing but every 2 sec freezes so DLNA is useless atm

Slinkynose

Apr 22, 2010
Try using the free version of an app called "Bubble UPNP" from the market. I use it daily to stream to my wireless speakers. Even if it doesn't have all of the features you want, maybe it will help you diagnose the problem.

It does have some trouble finding some of my DLNA objects sometimes, a problem I did not have on my HTC One X. If I restart the speaker it will find it though.

I have frozen all of the smartshare related items with Titianium. They were rampantly draining my battery.