Camera problems!!!

Search This thread

Yeahitsmekyle

Jan 20, 2014
Hi, im just new here and I've been having problemswith my s4. Nope i ddidn't root it. The camera is acting strange lately. Sometimes the camera stops and the screen just freezes. Here are the examples of the problems below

1st problem.
I took this picture in a dark room just after the camera freezed. This is a bit weirddd.

Second problem is that some of the pictures appear in half or some parts are erased. Just like these two pictures. I dunno what caused this problm. It is ANNOYING because it's like corrupting my pictures.

I Need help. Please :( looking forward to your answers.

Attachments

• 20131223_111423.jpg
    20131223_111423.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 2,930

Yeahitsmekyle

Jan 20, 2014
Hi, im just new here and I've been having problemswith my s4. Nope i ddidn't root it. The camera is acting strange lately. Sometimes the camera stops and the screen just freezes. Here are the examples of the problems below

1st problem.
I took this picture in a dark room just after the camera freezed. This is a bit weirddd.

Second problem is that some of the pictures appear in half or some parts are erased. Just like these two pictures. I dunno what caused this problm. It is ANNOYING because it's like corrupting my pictures.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1390303998316.jpg
    1390303998316.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 42

Yeahitsmekyle

Jan 20, 2014
Can't attach the other file. Thesr are the pictures. Please help!!!! :( i need a fix for this asap

Attachments

• 1390304099573.jpg
    1390304099573.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 36

martikp

Sep 27, 2013
Esfahan

1st problem.

Did you drop your phone recently?
Try to update the frameware using "Kies". if it didn't help, its probably hardware issue, return it to the seller.

Yeahitsmekyle

Jan 20, 2014
Before i even dropped it it's already like that. :( and no i dont want to buy a replacement for the rear camera cos i only bought this phone for like a month ago

Yeahitsmekyle

Jan 20, 2014
Okay so guys. Ummm. More pictures are becoming corrupted. THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING. Please i need answers and help

Obagleyfreer

Jun 29, 2012
Wellington
If the live image on screen looks OK I would say you probably have a faulty SD card.

Do you store images on ext SD? If so change the storage location to internal SD and see if it still happens. Or vise versa.

Maybe try backing up data and formating internal or ext SD to see if it helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium HD app