Is this the newest baseband?

Search This thread

thakrew317

Apr 5, 2012
greenwood, indiana
OnePlus 8
Is this the newest baseband and of not where can I find a flashable or Odin file?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1390858162392.jpg
    1390858162392.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 84

xdapowerapps

Jul 16, 2008
Is that what mobile odin should look like..it flashes fine but don't change anything

It is really iffy with MobileOdin. Try your laptop. Choose Phone, choose the modem.bin file, uncheck auto reboot, plug in your phone, press start. Once it says "passed," let it sit there connected for 30 seconds. Then manually reboot, it will stick. Good luck! :)

Reactions: thakrew317

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MK2 is the newest.. You should find it in the general or development threads

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Is this the newest baseband and of not where can I find a flashable or Odin file?

You're still on the MDL bootloader, so simply flash the 4.3 MK2 modem.bin file in Odin and you will be on the latest BB.

Will I have to deal with the Knox junk tho once I flash to that bootloader

As long as you don't flash the 4.3 KNOX bootloader, you won't have to deal with it. Flash only the MK2 modem and you will be fine.
    People have said it took them a couple tries before it stuck. I used this method: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2544612
    And I did use a laptop.

Is that what mobile odin should look like..it flashes fine but don't change anything

It is really iffy with MobileOdin. Try your laptop. Choose Phone, choose the modem.bin file, uncheck auto reboot, plug in your phone, press start. Once it says "passed," let it sit there connected for 30 seconds. Then manually reboot, it will stick. Good luck! :)