[ROM] [UB] [Kitkat] [4.4.2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 [Updated 06.04.2014]

Search This thread

matood

Oct 8, 2009
Last build is nice and stable, at least for me, no hiccups and battey life is also good.
I haven't encountered any errors yet.

pj.gomes

Dec 10, 2012
Braga
As much as I like the idea of having an enhanced engine for our image viewing experience in our ROMs, I think that such add-ons are best left at the comfort of the user. Besides, this ROM is pure CM and I think it should stay that way.

I understand your point, but considering that this engine increase the display quality....it will increase also the ROM quality if is already included in ROM

MT27i

Feb 9, 2014
Brebes, Indonesia
uploadfromtaptalk1397686746722.jpg

Heh, white settings for our CM11 :D

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda app-developers app

Sicily98IT

Dec 11, 2013
download link:https://translate.googleusercontent...gL0%3D&usg=ALkJrhiJzSCa1rwEa6IMhapz2H9NM4GxXA
create account on yandex and download it.... i already trasnlate it in english
Changes OS:
1. Updated and Fixed mode ART.
2. Fixed disappearance of the application on the SD card.
3. Fixed bugs wi-fi and NFC.
4. Instead CWM now TWRR, extended reboot into recovery mode does not work, there is an adaptation TWRP.
5. Configured a large number of kernel settings, and now I work hard App 2 hours 8 Asphalt played at medium settings mode Davlik.
6. Small improvements CM.

so work nfc with android beam? free ram?

mstreibe

Mar 4, 2014
Tried the 1504 test build since yesterday, coming from the 0604 one. Didn't have WiFi problems, but at times it was extremely laggy. And with extremely I mean I had to wait >10 sec for some response, sometimes it took even that long that I thought it doesn't come back so I decided to reboot, which happened quite a few times.

Another thing was with the ring tones and notification sounds. It showed 2 ring tones named Argon (my standard ringtone), and the one that was used was a different from the usual one. In the 0604 build I have only one Argon, but it is the wrong one.

And for the alarm clock I always used Arcturus.ogg from /system/media/audio/notifications, but the sound that is played when the alarm goes off is actually a beep sound. However, when playing Arcturus.ogg with some media player, it is the expected tone. BTW this is the same in the 0604 build.

Now I'm back with at 0604, waiting for the next build.

BTW going back to 0604 wasn't all that trivial because TWRP couldn't find the CWM backup, so I first had to flash the 0604 zip and then restored the 0604 backup.

matood

Oct 8, 2009
Tried the 1504 test build since yesterday, coming from the 0604 one. Didn't have WiFi problems, but at times it was extremely laggy. And with extremely I mean I had to wait >10 sec for some response, sometimes it took even that long that I thought it doesn't come back so I decided to reboot, which happened quite a few times.

Another thing was with the ring tones and notification sounds. It showed 2 ring tones named Argon (my standard ringtone), and the one that was used was a different from the usual one. In the 0604 build I have only one Argon, but it is the wrong one.

And for the alarm clock I always used Arcturus.ogg from /system/media/audio/notifications, but the sound that is played when the alarm goes off is actually a beep sound. However, when playing Arcturus.ogg with some media player, it is the expected tone. BTW this is the same in the 0604 build.

Now I'm back with at 0604, waiting for the next build.

BTW going back to 0604 wasn't all that trivial because TWRP couldn't find the CWM backup, so I first had to flash the 0604 zip and then restored the 0604 backup.

Then make a clean install and try again. I don't face any issues that you posted.

valinor61

May 21, 2013
Istanbul
I liked this rom i thing it s best for sola I found a bug in test version I cant use my cm theme it was work in 06.03 version ( z2 cm 11 theme) I ll hope you ll contunie development because sola needs your rom

alexhdkn

Jul 25, 2011
There's a bug in lock screen settings, how can i report it? Basically i try multiuser so i set before a lock screen pattern but when i confirm the pattern and i press continue the phone reboots!

zenchikage

Aug 19, 2012
Peace
www.stickycover.com
Redmi K20 Pro
PLZZ upload the rom on dev host ..

Rodger has made it clear that the ROM will stay on Yandex.

If you want stable download, here's what I did. Make a yandex account, install yandex app on PC and just let it sync. Use selective sync if you want just the one ROM for now. The speed is good enough and you don't have to worry about the download getting cancelled or the file getting damaged.

Sent from my Xperia Sola using Tapatalk

Saqib Nazm

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
Thread cleaned up a little, Guys, stay on-topic.
* After posting a query wait patiently to get helped. Don't ask for help in a demanding way
* Always reply in good manner and don't be rude to anyone.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2wpv2tj.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Instructions how to flash:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11 your device, or coming from another ROM?

1 Download the zip(s).
    2 Extract boot.img and flash via Fastboot
    3 Boot into recovery
    4 Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    5 Full wipe[data, cache, format system].
    6 Flash CyanogenMod Rom Zip.
    7 Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    8 Reboot.

Working:
    Code:
    RIL
    Camera
    Torch
    Mobile Data
    Mic
    Android Beam
    Audio
    GPS
    Vibration
    Auto Brightness
    SD Card
    Airplane Mode
    LEDs
    Daydream
    WiFi
    Auto Rotation
    System Monitor
    USB Tethering
    CWM touch recovery [All credits to @munjeni for this and being Open source]
    OMX
    Camera Video Recording
    Bluetooth (FTP support, A2DP, HSP, HFP, etc)
    NFC
    Wi-Fi Tethering.

Not working:
    Code:
    FM radio

Credits: Munjeni, 95A31, Freack(the author of build) Gava97, Andrewasth, areshinakya, Percy_g2, FXP Team, CyanogenMod, Sony and othe Users;)
    Note: This build from sources not a port
    Note 2: THIS BUILD NOT BY ME. THIS BUILD BY MY FRIEND FREACK. All credits goes to him)

Sources:
    https://github.com/munjeni?tab=repositories
    https://github.com/95A31?tab=repositories
    https://github.com/Legacy-Xperia

DOWNLOAD ROM AND CHANGELOG:
    MOD EDIT: Link removed

Kernel with swapped internal to external SD
    LINK

GAPPS:
    [GAPPS][4.4.x/4.3.x] OFFICIAL 0-Day PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's)

[MOD] Complete KitKat look: "Goodbye Holo-blue"
    LINK
    New build have been released!
    ONLY CLEAN INSTALL WITH ALL WIPES!
    Changelog:

- The latest CM sources
    - BT fully fixed! (even A2DP, HSP, HFP, etc)
    - WiFi fully fixed!
    - NFC fixed (dont read Tags (mb need Smart Tags App by Sony?) but works the payment)

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!:victory:
    Changelog:

- Updated android to KVT49L.
    - Improved performance of the core system
    - Updated taskkiller with kernel version 3.12 (WARNING: the kernel does not for playing games) .
    - Updated memory manager with kernel version 3.12
    - Governor updated with kernel version 3.4 (the only one thing that is compatible with our core) .
    - Improved performance of the kernel
    - Optimized mode memory allocation between background and active applications .
    - Improved resource allocation processor time
    - Fixed lagging Dialer.
    - Fixed mode ART
    - Minor fixes applications
    - Minor improvements of the system.

MOD EDIT: DL link removed

Changelog:

- [CM] Updated Camera App (added selection of storage)
    - [CM] Uptadet Launcher
    - [FR] Inproved perfomance (activated zRam, swap, KSM)
    - [CM] Added additional settings
    - [FR] Updated Wi-Fi driver (temporarily removed Direct, it's have some problems with Wi-Fi)
    - [FR] & [CM] Small fixes of system libs and kernel
    - [FR] Small improvements in OMX
    - [FR] Added overclock
    - [FR] Increased power saving (corrected methods for determining battery charge kickdown frequency at a charge below 10%, reduced number of calls to the swap (less frequent rewriting of the same data)
    - [FR] Added in Settings NFC payments (working capacity has not been verified, is not where to check).
    - Working MAC-address
    - Working focus button in Camera (but you need rename system/usr/keylayout/ux500-ske-keypad.kl.kl to system/usr/keylayout/ux500-ske-keypad.kl in new build it will be fixed)

Small Bugs:

- [CM bug] The first start gives FC in Laucher (only the first time, than everything works fine. It's the CM's bug because they are updating their Trebuchet)
    - [CM bug] To switch off NFC you can through 10 minutes after start the phone.

[FR] - improvemrnts by Freack
    [CM] - improvements by CM

DOWNLOAD
    Changelog:

- The latest CM sources
    - Now WiFi fully fixed! (the password not reset after reboot)
    - Now in MTP device is recognized as Sola (before was U)
    - Small improvements in kernel + added 600 MHz frequency
    - Small improvements in BT (Music still doesnt play via A2DP it's a problem in BlueZ. Waiting for fix from them)
    - Some tweaks in build.prop
    - Fix GPS

DOWNLOAD