[Q] Help please

Search This thread

spyke1999

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
ok i am running insanity romv10 i believe my phone was charging and all of a sudden i looked over and it wasnt charging now i cant turn it on cant charge it i tried changing sockets cords and even batteries but still a no go what do i do?

re: odin flash

ok i am running insanity romv10 i believe my phone was charging and all of a sudden i looked over and it wasnt charging now i cant turn it on cant charge it i tried changing sockets cords and even batteries but still a no go what do i do?

For best results download and Odin flash the stock official M919 firmware.
You can find it here: http://SamMobile.com

Be sure you download the specific firmware for the M919 phone.

Good luck!

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
It sounds like a hardware problem. I would do a warranty exchange. Knox is a Samsung deal. If you can't get your phone to respond at all I would exchange it.

My S4 Is Insane
Deviant Team Member

If you can't get your phone to respond, then they can't either. All they will do is change the mother board.

So what do you have to loose? I have exchanged mine and it was still rooted.

My S4 Is Insane
Deviant Team Member

Reactions: spyke1999

spyke1999

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
If you can't get your phone to respond, then they can't either. All they will do is change the mother board.

My S4 Is Insane
Deviant Team Member
told me i had to pay $20 dollars and send it away and wait like 1 to 2 weeks for them to send me a phone

spyke1999

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
like i just put insurance on it so when i get the replacement it will have it i just wish i could file a claim on the phone i already have

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It sounds like a hardware problem. I would do a warranty exchange. Knox is a Samsung deal. If you can't get your phone to respond at all I would exchange it.

My S4 Is Insane
    Deviant Team Member

My S4 Is Insane
    Deviant Team Member