SGH-I377(ATT) - NB1 Baseband

Search This thread

Raproductions

Jul 19, 2013
Vancouver
Hi,

I have been searching XDA for the last couple of Hours in an effort to find a way to root my phone which is running Android 4.4.2 and with the NB1 baseband. I have come across a couple of threads but nothing I would find definitive. I was wondering if anybody had a known way to Root the phone without Downgrading and losing Wifi by going to the MK2.

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011
Hi,

I have been searching XDA for the last couple of Hours in an effort to find a way to root my phone which is running Android 4.4.2 and with the NB1 baseband. I have come across a couple of threads but nothing I would find definitive. I was wondering if anybody had a known way to Root the phone without Downgrading and losing Wifi by going to the MK2.

There is no other way than one you talking about.

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hi,

You won't lose WiFi. There's a fix for that and a way back to 4.4.2 with root.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running Blackbox 3.0

Reactions: kpirnie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

You won't lose WiFi. There's a fix for that and a way back to 4.4.2 with root.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running Blackbox 3.0