[NEED DEV] how to turn the stock xperia z odex rom into a deodex rom ?

Search This thread

Ben Ling

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hello ... so I am going to make a rom and I learn a lot of things in how to do this but my only problem now is that : how can I change the firmware to deodex -to be able to edit on it-

So I need instructions from a dev :D

THANKS

google search for "AutoDEOTool1.0.4"

after downloaded,place all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder

Then copy all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder & deodex them,make sure you also deodex the .jar files

Reactions: shehabskull

shehabskull

Recognized Themer

after downloaded,place all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder

Then copy all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder & deodex them,make sure you also deodex the .jar files

Thanks a lot but I also can't extract( system.sin ) to get sysem/framework :( this is all the files I have got after extracting my 4.3 firmware

Capture.PNG

Ben Ling

Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks a lot but I also can't extract( system.sin ) to get sysem/framework :( this is all the files I have got after extracting my 4.3 firmware

View attachment 2681746

well hit thanks is enough...;)

and you will need to use Flashtool by Androxyde,then open it & select the tools option,click Sin Editor,select the system.sin & extract data

after that you will get system.img

then use ext2explore to extract the system apps

shehabskull

Recognized Themer

and you will need to use Flashtool by Androxyde,then open it & select the tools option,click Sin Editor,select the system.sin & extract data

THANK you very very much you will make my a dev in the future :)
note : i clicked thanks button

edit : I placed all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder and placed all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder so after that how can I deodex them ?!

Last edited:

shehabskull

Recognized Themer

I placed all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder and placed all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder so after that how can I deodex them ?!

Ben Ling

Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I placed all the system/framework files in the AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_framework folder and placed all the odex apk to AutoDEOTool1.0.4/_app folder so after that how can I deodex them ?!

open the AutoDEOToolMain.bat and type 3 then all apk will be deodexed

but make sure you deodex the system/app first

after deodex the system apps,deodex the system framework jar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello ... so I am going to make a rom and I learn a lot of things in how to do this but my only problem now is that : how can I change the firmware to deodex -to be able to edit on it-

So I need instructions from a dev :D

THANKS

View attachment 2681746

open the AutoDEOToolMain.bat and type 3 then all apk will be deodexed

but make sure you deodex the system/app first

after deodex the system apps,deodex the system framework jar