[Q] Xposed on Zenfone 5

Search This thread

hearthacker

Jan 2, 2009
Hi,

Since the Zenfone is fairly new, I was wondering if there was a way to run Xposed modules on the zenfone 5 without rooting.

If not, then how do I root my zenfone 5?

thanks!
~Nick

Reactions: calfred2808

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
The Xposed Installer requires root to install the framework.As to how to root your phone, I'd start by searching XDA and checking your device's forum. If that doesn't help, try asking in your device's Q&A section, or the Android Q&A section. :)

quyvinh

Jun 2, 2009
Root MUST be done. USB debug turned on. Windows only and Driver for Intel and ASUS must be ready on PC.
Step1: download xposed apk and install the apk. DO NOT RUN APP AND DO NOT INSTALL FRAMEWORK.
Step2: Rn command promt (Run / cmd). assume adb folder is on C:\ drive and you are now in C:\ADB
Step 3: Type following (or copy and paste)
adb devices (make sure your phone show!)
adb shell (hit Enter)
su (hit Enter, then look on your phone and touch OK)
echo 148 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset (hit Enter)
chmod 664 /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset (hit Enter)

Step4: Now go to app drawer and run Xposed which you installed earlier. Touch "Framework" and touch "Install/Update"
DONE. Now install addons.

hristcroixqwerty

Dec 20, 2013
San Pedro
Root MUST be done. USB debug turned on. Windows only and Driver for Intel and ASUS must be ready on PC.
Step1: download xposed apk and install the apk. DO NOT RUN APP AND DO NOT INSTALL FRAMEWORK.
Step2: Rn command promt (Run / cmd). assume adb folder is on C:\ drive and you are now in C:\ADB
Step 3: Type following (or copy and paste)
adb devices (make sure your phone show!)
adb shell (hit Enter)
su (hit Enter, then look on your phone and touch OK)
echo 148 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset (hit Enter)
chmod 664 /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset (hit Enter)

Step4: Now go to app drawer and run Xposed which you installed earlier. Touch "Framework" and touch "Install/Update"
DONE. Now install addons.

Why is this not working for me.. in the part where you use echo and chmod, it always say "directory/file doesn't exist" HELP PLEASE!:(:(

tiendatts

Mar 18, 2012
1. Download and install Intel USB driver for Android http://www.fshare.vn/file/TDQMT8YQ2T/
2. Download and extract ADB Fastboot Tool http://www.fshare.vn/file/CBR2V0ATPO/
3. Download xposed apk and install the apk (DO NOT INSTALL FRAMEWORK) http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk
4. Open folder adb fastboot tool and hold shifl + right mouse, select Open command window here
5. type

"adb shell" (lookat the phone, touch allow or OK)
"su" (lookat the phone, touch allow or OK)
"echo 148 > /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset"
"chmod 664 /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf/jit_reset_offset"

4. Open Xposed Installer and install Framework >>>>>>>reboot and enjoy

Reactions: hero_vq109

zamzami3

Mar 12, 2015
hy...
can help me??
i can install xposed installer...i have root my zenfone 5...please help me..

Top Liked Posts