[Q] Bluetooth File Transfers

Search This thread

eilisaine

Dec 15, 2010
I was able to do some file transfers from my EVO 4G when I first set up my new Thrive. Then all of a sudden it stopped working with an error that basically states the target device has rejected the transfer. So I tried with my Macbook Pro, same deal. I cannot transfer any files TO the Thrive from any device (I even tried with my son's Transformer, no go...).

Anyone have any clue as to why it worked for two files then all of a sudden stopped?

thriving

Aug 22, 2011
Mine is the same way; simply won't connect. I'm guessing it's a Honeycomb issue. For now I have just been using a thumb drive between netbook and the Thrive to swap files. The netbook also won't see the Thrive if I connect through USB. Guess it's wait and see what kind of adventures/solutions Ice Cream brings

F

FdxRider

Mine is the same way; simply won't connect. I'm guessing it's a Honeycomb issue. For now I have just been using a thumb drive between netbook and the Thrive to swap files. The netbook also won't see the Thrive if I connect through USB. Guess it's wait and see what kind of adventures/solutions Ice Cream brings

Try turning off usb debugging before you connect to other devices when using a cable.As far as the bluetooth issues I'm gonna let someone that is familiar with that answer. sorry

Peahnuts

Nov 5, 2010
Lol, I also just use a USB drive to move files from my computer as my computer can't seem to read the Thrive, just hope when the 3.1 updates comes out here it wil fix it. On another note, when I try to transfer Bluetooth files from a Mac or my Android phone I just get a fail.