[Q] Alcatel One Touch 6010 (STAR) root

Search This thread

m4x23

Mar 29, 2012
Hi guys,
anybody know how to root the newest Alcatel OT-6010 with Android 4.1.2?

I've already tried Adb root and and Root_with_restore without success.

Thank you to all

cpojepon24

Jun 14, 2013
Help

Sir, i accidently delete stock rom for my alcatel one touch star.my back up too. Do you know whera i can find stock rom my mobile? and how to install it?

The Solutor

Dec 14, 2006
Turin
Did I understand well that with this tool I can install stock rom on my branded STAR?

I'm sorry for the late reply.

Yes you can flash the phone with an unbranded rom, you can even flash it with the monosim rom, if you don't want the dual sim function.

Yes I know a lot of people who did it (they liked the phone features bu they don't need the DS functionality.)

Piaer

I'm sorry for the late reply.

Yes you can flash the phone with an unbranded rom, you can even flash it with the monosim rom, if you don't want the dual sim function.

Yes I know a lot of people who did it (they liked the phone features bu they don't need the DS functionality.)

Well, ONE TOUCH Upgrade S 2.8.0 says that my soft is up to date so it didn't flash anything. What way of flashing did you mean? Nandroid backup or flashing with a tool. And do you know a place where to find any ROMs?

Thank you for reply ;)

Alfael

Aug 27, 2013
Hi, anyone can give me the folder "/system/app" of OTS it's urgent ...

Thanks beforehand.

Alfael

Aug 27, 2013
I deleted some app by inadvertently and I haven't notifications...
Thank you for it but for the moment the server is full. :cyclops:

PS: Can you give me your "/system/build.prop", mine is so changed.. ?

Last edited:

kaiserII101

Jun 29, 2008
Groningen
Can anyone confirm for me they have been able to successfully install a custom recovery (like clockworkmod) or a custom ROM onto this phone?

I am looking to get a phone for 6 months of international travel coming up and this one or the One Touch Mini seems perfect. (I like this one better though cause it has an AMOLED screen = better battery life :))

kaiserII101

Jun 29, 2008
Groningen
Can anyone confirm for me they have been able to successfully install a custom recovery (like clockworkmod) or a custom ROM onto this phone?

I am looking to get a phone for 6 months of international travel coming up and this one or the One Touch Mini seems perfect. (I like this one better though cause it has an AMOLED screen = better battery life :))
Ok well I installed CWM and rooted my phone. I went ahead and got this one. Let's see what's cooking...now if only I can get that boot.img...

Reactions: jbarros26

kaiserII101

Jun 29, 2008
Groningen
I am very happy to report I have created a flashable rom(via CWM or TWRP) which is essentially the same as the default rom on the star, but it has some of the junk apps alcatel pre-loads on the phone like game-loft removed and SuperSU installed.

I created it by getting the firmware.info file for our device, creating a custom update-script (getting the correct partition mounts from the firmware.info) using some pointers from DorianX's AOTI Lite Rom update-script, taking the system directory and boot.img from a nandroid backup after a factory reset, and getting the custpack directory by using a root file explorer to copy it to my sd and subsequently my computer editing the custpack, and finally packaging it together via dsixda's kitchen.

I am still working on slimming it down a little more as there are apps in /system/ that can be removed as well, but I just wanted to see if creating a custom ROM was doable. And it seems it was after 3 days of experimenting :p

Also got rid of that default hideous white theme by changing a setting in the build.prop.

I can upload it if anyone would like me to.

Top Liked Posts