[Q] Wiko Iggy touch screen inverted after flash!

Search This thread

gennydess

Feb 21, 2014
Hi, I have a wiko iggy. After making a backup using Mtk Droid Tools 2.5.3, i tried to install another rom but with no results. Then I tryed to flash the backup I had made but everthing works exept the touch screen that seems to work with the axis inverted. My brother has a wiko iggy too, but even if i make the backup of his phone and flash it on mine I have the same problem. I tryed to make the backup ever with Sp flash tools but It has the same problem. Any Ideas? :(

Mopral26

Nov 22, 2011
Hi, I have a wiko iggy. After making a backup using Mtk Droid Tools 2.5.3, i tried to install another rom but with no results. Then I tryed to flash the backup I had made but everthing works exept the touch screen that seems to work with the axis inverted. My brother has a wiko iggy too, but even if i make the backup of his phone and flash it on mine I have the same problem. I tryed to make the backup ever with Sp flash tools but It has the same problem. Any Ideas? :(

hi, sorry i can't help you, but i search the recovery stock of the iggy, can yo give me please ?

mellus

Dec 4, 2007
Same problem here, flashed " Bluetooth V1 Smart Watch MTK2502C-ARM7" with original IWO5 firmware, now right up is left down, mid is correct, left up is right down, when touching. Any ideas how to fix ?

Thx in advance
Mike