FC09 being released OTA, FC19.rdf posted, still 2.3.6

Search This thread

Looneyrat

Nov 17, 2011
sFlUp.jpg

Lol.

I heard the arrow missed your knee. Buy bullseyed your vag. Lol.

Vag armor. Get some.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zanderman112

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
Yes, please stay on topic. Who cares who banned you looney. I go through forums and I see people pissed off at you, and I'm sure its for certain reasons.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Wow, some amount of trolls and OT crap in this thread. :rolleyes:

On topic or GTFO.....
Less if the petty bickering and point scoring too please.

If you kiddies can't play nice then don't play at all......

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face......

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Looney is a troll most definitely. He's been a member for what.....a month or two, with almost 400 posts? Ridiculous.

Seriously!???

What part of my last post did you not understand?

In what way was I vague about not posting OFF TOPIC CRAP?

Better luck next time....

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
so sprint is working on a new gb for the epic
But its not known when it'll b ready and what there working on exactly?? But its still better than ei22
Anyway I just wanted to ask what the links r really supposed to be cuz when I open any of them I get a bunch of letters and stuff..

AproSamurai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 4, 2010
Van Nuys, CA
github.com
But its not known when it'll b ready and what there working on exactly?? But its still better than ei22
Anyway I just wanted to ask what the links r really supposed to be cuz when I open any of them I get a bunch of letters and stuff..

They basically are documentation of the addition of new builds. There's not necessarily anything other than build numbers and Android versions to gather from it.

Sent from my Epic 4G

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
Seriously!???

What part of my last post did you not understand?

In what way was I vague about not posting OFF TOPIC CRAP?

Better luck next time....

Oh, sorry Dad. Didn't know your last post was directed strictly towards me. Soooo, staying on topic, is there any updates on the newest EL09?

poit

May 10, 2009
Colorado
Google Pixel 7

All it tells us is that there are new test builds floating around. There is information describing what's in the build, but that's often inaccurate. What you can infer from this is that there WILL be another firmware release for the epic, and it's not being ignored by Sam/Sprint.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
All it tells us is that there are new test builds floating around. There is information describing what's in the build, but that's often inaccurate. What you can infer from this is that there WILL be another firmware release for the epic, and it's not being ignored by Sam/Sprint.

Or just a maintenance release depending on how much is altered.

Reactions: zanderman112

Mutiny32

Nov 27, 2007
Kansas City
mutiny32.com
They should keep their builds up with the Nexus S 4G sources, which I believe is at 2.3.7. I don't understand why they are so afraid of re-basing to small incremental bug-fix builds from Google. It's not likely to break anything; only fix things. And yet, they keep building on out-dated sources with known issues already fixed by Google.

Specialksg1

Jan 16, 2011
Portland, OR
They should keep their builds up with the Nexus S 4G sources, which I believe is at 2.3.7. I don't understand why they are so afraid of re-basing to small incremental bug-fix builds from Google. It's not likely to break anything; only fix things. And yet, they keep building on out-dated sources with known issues already fixed by Google.

2.3.7 would do nothing for our phones because we don't have the chip to use our phones like a credit card. So they are probably gonna finish up the 2.3.6 testing and I would imagine that will be the final "official" release for the epic 4G ... at least untill CM goes official ;)

poit

May 10, 2009
Colorado
Google Pixel 7

The 2.3.7 build just adds google wallet support. No big deal and not applicable to our phones.

Reactions: Mutiny32

stud_muffler

Sep 8, 2010
RI
www.voskresenie.net
2.3.7 would do nothing for our phones because we don't have the chip to use our phones like a credit card. So they are probably gonna finish up the 2.3.6 testing and I would imagine that will be the final "official" release for the epic 4G ... at least untill CM goes official ;)

The 2.3.7 build just adds google wallet support. No big deal and not applicable to our phones.

You can get microSd card with embedded NFC chip.

:cool:

Top Liked Posts