[Q] Help with newly root SP

Search This thread

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
hey fellow xda ers. i just recently rooted my sp using the doom lord easy rooting toolkit. i was wondering if there is anyway for me to get stock kitkat onto it as im a bit confused as to what to do and what i need in terms of software. i currently have a
sony xperia SP c5306 .284
its rooted with SU
i have twrp installed
im not sure what i need to do to get stock android on it and the sites i found used cwm. ill keep adding info as you guys need it. any help is good help. Thanks in advance
~NUA

flamingwolf6529

Oct 16, 2013
Jakarta
Well, the first thing you should do is unlock your bootloader, and then you could find the rom you wanted. See the original android development section for further details. Btw I'm not quite sure your device is supported, hence the version (C5306)

Sent from my C5302

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
hey fellow xda ers. i just recently rooted my sp using the doom lord easy rooting toolkit. i was wondering if there is anyway for me to get stock kitkat onto it as im a bit confused as to what to do and what i need in terms of software. i currently have a
sony xperia SP c5306 .284
its rooted with SU
i have twrp installed
im not sure what i need to do to get stock android on it and the sites i found used cwm. ill keep adding info as you guys need it. any help is good help. Thanks in advance
~NUA

well you can try to create a theme like kitkat if you first install existenz then put a kitkat launcher
install Xposed Framwork : install it in app then reboot
Install Gravity box : install it in xposed then reboot
now you got your transparent on screen buttons and nav bar and you have a kitkat launcher
i stayed like this till i unlocked by bootloader and installed CM 11

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
well you can try to create a theme like kitkat if you first install existenz then put a kitkat launcher
install Xposed Framwork : install it in app then reboot
Install Gravity box : install it in xposed then reboot
now you got your transparent on screen buttons and nav bar and you have a kitkat launcher
i stayed like this till i unlocked by bootloader and installed CM 11
thanks a ton, now sorry for a stupid question but how do i install existenz? is it a google play app?