Looking for simple tough case

Search This thread

Sesamechicken

Jun 12, 2013
Looking for max protection for outside. Been looking at otter box, but they're overpriced and was never a big fan. I have the case mate tough naked, it holds up in daily use, but since I do sports outside, I need a little bit more protection.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389410042141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389410042141.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 643
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389410076759.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389410076759.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 607

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
I have a TPU case for daily, ballistic SG case for medium protection and a trident kraken ams for when I go mountain biking and stuff like that. Now I'm thinking of getting a supcase. I have a case problem lol can you tell

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sesamechicken

ForSquirel

May 7, 2013
I had a Trident Kracken for my last phone and although bulky I never felt worried with it at work(which could put me in places I didn't need to have an unprotected phone). I've been looking for a good case as well and may look back into the Trident series. I would check into those.

I know otterbox has their milspec version but I don't think it's out for the moto just yet. For the price though it better stop a bullet.

Sesamechicken

Jun 12, 2013
I had a Trident Kracken for my last phone and although bulky I never felt worried with it at work(which could put me in places I didn't need to have an unprotected phone). I've been looking for a good case as well and may look back into the Trident series. I would check into those.

I know otterbox has their milspec version but I don't think it's out for the moto just yet. For the price though it better stop a bullet.

Damn that kraken is big lol... Can it even fit into your pocket?

Sent from my XT1058 using xda app-developers app

ForSquirel

May 7, 2013

I never had an issue fitting it in my pocket. The only issue I ever did have was that I will put stuff in zip-loc baggies when I'm riding my bike to keep the sweat off of them and the phone+case was just slightly to big to fit in one.

D

Darth

I'm a bit of a klutz, always dropping my Moto X. What works for me is my Zerolemon Shockproof Rugged Case, it actually has a screen protector built into the case. I haven't damaged my phone yet!:D

Lol. You posted after this that you have a different screen protector. ;)

Sorry....But reporting the zero lemon salesman again.

Btw, how's your zero lemon extended battery case doing that you posted you use.....you know...the one that doesn't exist yet. ;)

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a TPU case for daily, ballistic SG case for medium protection and a trident kraken ams for when I go mountain biking and stuff like that. Now I'm thinking of getting a supcase. I have a case problem lol can you tell

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I bought a few really nice cases for my Moto X, but this Seidio one is my favorite.

http://www.shopandroid.com/seidio-active-case-with-kickstand/4AA15157.htm

I never had an issue fitting it in my pocket. The only issue I ever did have was that I will put stuff in zip-loc baggies when I'm riding my bike to keep the sweat off of them and the phone+case was just slightly to big to fit in one.