need help accidentally wiped everything in twrp

Search This thread

T0YM4K3R

Dec 12, 2013
i wiped everything on accident now i dont know what to do the wipe deleted everything including my back ups please help im on twrp v2.2.2.1 what can i do to put a stock rom or custom rom to get this working again

jlshady00

Oct 13, 2012
OK what do you mean you wiped everything? Can you still boot into twrp?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

If you can still get into twrp then you haven't wiped everything and its no problem to get it going again. There is an option called mount in twrp, with the device connected to a pc via usb click mount, this allows you to access the internal device storage from the pc and easily transfer a Rom over to it which you can then go back to twrp main menu and install. Always remember to do some research if you don't fully understand what it is you're doing before you do it. Next time you might end up with a brick.

T0YM4K3R

Dec 12, 2013
ok sorry for not saying i can boot into twrp ok yes i can still boot into twrp v2.2.2 i can mount i tried loading a custom rom i loaded hellfire and hellkat but i just get sent into a boot loop i tried flashing twrp 2.6 but it stays the same v2.2.2 i have been looking for stock rom to flash but cannot find one any help to get this twrp updated or a new rom to take on this version thanks in advance for any help

jlshady00

Oct 13, 2012
Might be stuck on fastboot after you flash, I don't have the kindle fire anymore so I'm a little unsure on the details, but it seems like you could get the stock firmware from Amazon as a full download update...at least I remember doing it a while back. What does the bootloop look like after you flash?

Ixthusdan

May 14, 2012
Mishawaka, IN
ok sorry for not saying i can boot into twrp ok yes i can still boot into twrp v2.2.2 i can mount i tried loading a custom rom i loaded hellfire and hellkat but i just get sent into a boot loop i tried flashing twrp 2.6 but it stays the same v2.2.2 i have been looking for stock rom to flash but cannot find one any help to get this twrp updated or a new rom to take on this version thanks in advance for any help

Download a jellybean rom with gapps. Flash both. Boot up and get Flashify from the store. Flash twrp 2.6.3.2 using Flashify. Reboot to twrp to verify it updated. Now you can flash a kitkat rom, with the appropriate gapps.