[REF]Programs/Utilites & Games ~ working on the Touch HD

Search This thread

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
This topic is designed to show software titles that have been checked for compatibility with the HTC Touch HD Blackstone.

Could members who have successfully installed working software on their Blackstone device please add their titles in the topic and then in the HTC Software Wiki or simply add your titles in the topic and I will then add the material to the Wiki list for you.

• Below you should see the wiki as a graphic.
  • The reason we have a graphic is so that you can obtain a quick view of the wiki without having to click on the wiki link.
  • As said it is a graphic and as such it is only updated when I update the main wiki and then create a graphic file for upload here....
  • In other words the wiki will always be updated as items are posted..... Whereas this graphic will be updated every few days or dependent upon the amount of material added.

• For an accurate list of titles please use the HTC Software Wiki.
Wiki updated to Post 764
Graphic Updated to Post 764

Notes:

1. PLEASE, PLEASE post not only the title name but version numbers, Screen Compatibility and any problems.
  2. Please remember, under no circumstances whatsoever must anyone either list or make a request for illegal content.
  3. If illegal content is found or requested it will be dealt with in accordance with forum rules.

This List is Programs Beginning 1 to M, Followed by N to Z
Games can be found in Post 2 below.

3352633057_87b75b1788_o.png

3352633697_0608d1e0c5_o.png

Last edited:
Reactions: isidoros1111

Mike1988

Jan 26, 2008
Work:

-TomTom 7 (7.450)
-Gsen
-Resco Explorer 2007
-Core Player (1.2.5)

Not Work:
-TCMP (All Version ? )

Edit

Last edited:

Ascenca83

Nov 1, 2008
Zurich
Perhaps the we should add the version of the program or the actual date or samething like that to the list. So it would be more accurate and unterstandable. (only a thought)

gogol

May 20, 2005
And also, the GUI (Graphical User Interface) compatibility with the new WVGA 800x480?

Either, it is stretched, best fited, or scrambled, or ...

I think that would be valuable info :)

Mike1988

Jan 26, 2008
Work:
S2U2 V1.33

HD stretched the 320x240 and 640x480 App to 800x480. The App`s with Hardwarebutton does not work. ;)

Ascenca83

Nov 1, 2008
Zurich
As soon as the list develops shouldnt we make this thread sticky? (perhaps with a list with a "real" layout instead of points in between?)

Think this thread would fit for a sticky :)

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
As soon as the list develops shouldnt we make this thread sticky? (perhaps with a list with a "real" layout instead of points in between?)

Think this thread would fit for a sticky :)
I agree with you... I'm working on doing this IF the topic picks up.... but thanks for the recommendation.

If it's to be a 'sticky', that's up to a Mod though:)

Osir1s

Mar 20, 2006
Australia
Hrmm never really considered apps might be incompatible with the device based on screen and no hardware buttons..will be interesting to see how the list grows. Ill have some to report next week.

Nara-e-Mastana

Mar 28, 2007
Karachi
TCPMP is free and plays FLV files (youtube downloads) very well on my Athena...
How do we do that in HD now...
Any free program to run FLV files properly on HD? Any idea?

Thanks in advance :)

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Guys,
Please don't forget to include which version of the software you installed/tried to install.

Beards :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This topic is designed to show software titles that have been checked for compatibility with the HTC Touch HD Blackstone.

Could members who have successfully installed working software on their Blackstone device please add their titles in the topic and then in the HTC Software Wiki or simply add your titles in the topic and I will then add the material to the Wiki list for you.

• Below you should see the wiki as a graphic.
    • The reason we have a graphic is so that you can obtain a quick view of the wiki without having to click on the wiki link.
    • As said it is a graphic and as such it is only updated when I update the main wiki and then create a graphic file for upload here....
    • In other words the wiki will always be updated as items are posted..... Whereas this graphic will be updated every few days or dependent upon the amount of material added.

• For an accurate list of titles please use the HTC Software Wiki.
    Wiki updated to Post 764
    Graphic Updated to Post 764

Notes:

1. PLEASE, PLEASE post not only the title name but version numbers, Screen Compatibility and any problems.
    2. Please remember, under no circumstances whatsoever must anyone either list or make a request for illegal content.
    3. If illegal content is found or requested it will be dealt with in accordance with forum rules.

This List is Programs Beginning 1 to M, Followed by N to Z
    Games can be found in Post 2 below.

3352633057_87b75b1788_o.png

3352633697_0608d1e0c5_o.png
    This is the List of Games working on the Touch HD Blackstone
    3352648359_c3cf1b84c8_o.png

Beards
    Is it possible to bring up the keyboard and use the arrow keys to select it d-pad style?
    @Insaneboy THX;)
    Tried it again, your right it's possible to use the keyboard for that!
    Guys,
    Apologies but I'm going to be away for the next week.

I have a very heavy surgery period coming up with quite a lot of operations and consultations to perform.

If I get a chance to pop in I will.