[MOD]{CM10.1}{CM10.2}{CM11}{AOSP}Working Int2Ext for Xperia 2011 [ART-compatible]

Search This thread

nos1609

Feb 16, 2009
Moscow
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
After days of looking for a solution to the problem of every 2011 device I've finally managed to do it!

Many of you wanna enable ART functionnality in 4.4.2 because the device start "flying" with such a pill. So I've managed to modify the Int2Ext v2 script to run it lagless and conserving initial performance.

Prerequesites:
1. You have to make an EXT partition (I've got an EXT4 1 GB partition)
2. Flash the script BEFORE the first boot (like any other package such as gapps).
3. (Optionnal) Reboot once, and enable ART in developement menu.
4. Enjoy!

What it does exactly?
1. Increase the readahead cache for your sd to 4096 kb
2. Transfers /data/app & /data/app-private to the ext partition of the SD
3. Everything that a CronMod-INT2EXT script does

Screenshots
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All credits goes to the creator of the original script. Ive simply deleted a line inside ;)

You're welcome for testing.:good:

Small FAQ & corrected verision to avoid signal loss:
1. Tested in couple with Vanir/Carbon - unstable under ART, Dalvik recommanded
Tested on PAC working like a charm on both ART & Dalvik

2. To avoid reboots / FCs try flashing ART compatible gapps

3. About the "internal memory waste" Guys, please check the description of what the script is doing and what folders are moved onto EXT-partition. If everything would so simle as that, even ART mode couldn't overcome the laggynes and the lack of performance after moving everything to sdcard. The script is moving ONLY APKs to the EXT-partition. Dalvik, libs etc remains on the 470 Mb NAND to conserve initial performance. But enen that amount of free space is not enough to run ART experience at it full potential. because of very large dalvik-cache size.

4. EXT partition. Just google, XDA contains tons of manuals and tools to create one. If you'd like to simply try ART 512 MB one will be enough, you'll reach the internal NAND limitation. If you want using it in normal mode you can make the partition as large as you like.

5. Concerning the loss of signal, I think there are some lack of time for the device itself to get the new location of the files, so try this new package.

Those who have issue with signal loss after flash this script there is a way out... Just install Link2sd after flashing the script... Open Link2sd, give super user permissions and Link2sd will automatically create scripts and ask you to reboot.... thats is..... you should be able to get signals after reboot.... You can even uninstall Link2Sd after rebooting....

For me it is working in Mike's latest build, PA final build and Pac man latest build....

UPDATE: Working fix for signal loss

Last edited:

badboy4a2

May 10, 2011
Mumbai
Hello, I really wanted to try this, and partitioned my SD card. Now, i am not able to see the created 1GB ext4 partition. I created that partition with MINITool Partition Wizard. For restoring it, I tried using GParted also but of no use. Out of 7.4 GB, only 6.4 is accessible. Kindly help. And one more thing. Dark Kernel is not even recognizing the SD Card.

WaterMelon90

Mar 6, 2013
Penang
@nos1609 , I had tried it in C-rom. I flashed it after the installation of C-rom then reboot. However, it can't boot into system. Anyone faced this problem? I had wait for the boot around 15-20 minutes but it stuck.

Can I:
1) Install rom, reboot into system.
2) Reboot into recovery and flash the zip then reboot.??

dan15

Nov 21, 2007
Aurillac
@nos1609 , I had tried it in C-rom. I flashed it after the installation of C-rom then reboot. However, it can't boot into system. Anyone faced this problem? I had wait for the boot around 15-20 minutes but it stuck.

Can I:
1) Install rom, reboot into system.
2) Reboot into recovery and flash the zip then reboot.??

for me, it's also the only way to boot. nevertheless, i have no signal :( i tried the 2.1 version but no more success...

wolvgank

Aug 9, 2011
SAMARINDA
It's not working on AOSB, XUK, and C-ROM.. i tried it in the first boot after install new rom and i got a bootloop,, 30 minutes and still at boot animation..
anyone know how to make it works? really wanted to use it in 4.4 rom.. is it because the kernel? because i using the kernel provide in the rom.
sorry for the noob question.

atomrat

Jun 29, 2009
Install rom.boot the rom then reboot to recovery and install script for me always works

Wysłane z mojego MT11i przy użyciu Tapatalka

tahassadi

Dec 13, 2013
After days of looking for a solution to the problem of every 2011 device I've finally managed to do it!

Many of you wanna enable ART functionnality in 4.4.2 because the device start "flying" with such a pill. So I've managed to modify the Int2Ext v2 script to run it lagless and conserving initial performance.

Prerequesites:
2. Flash the script BEFORE the first boot (like any other package such as gapps).
4. Enjoy!

What it does exactly?

Screenshots
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All credits goes to the creator of the original script. Ive simply deleted a line inside ;)

Small FAQ & corrected verision to avoid signal loss:eek:riginally Posted by nos1609 View Post

3. About the "internal memory waste" Guys, please check the description of what the script is doing and what folders are moved onto EXT-partition. If everything would so simle as that, even ART mode couldn't overcome the laggynes and the lack of performance after moving everything to sdcard. The script is moving ONLY APKs to the EXT-partition. Dalvik, libs etc remains on the 470 Mb NAND to conserve initial performance. But enen that amount of free space is not enough to run ART experience at it full potential. because of very large dalvik-cache size.

4. EXT partition. Just google, XDA contains tons of manuals and tools to create one. If you'd like to simply try ART 512 MB one will be enough, you'll reach the internal NAND limitation. If you want using it in normal mode you can make the partition as large as you like.

5. Concerning the loss of signal, I think there are some lack of time for the device itself to get the new location of the files, so try this new package.

With new package signal is still lost :crying:[error selecting network while search]

gurgao

Dec 17, 2013
GURGAON
Nothing Phone 2
make both the partitions as primary

Hello, I really wanted to try this, and partitioned my SD card. Now, i am not able to see the created 1GB ext4 partition. I created that partition with MINITool Partition Wizard. For restoring it, I tried using GParted also but of no use. Out of 7.4 GB, only 6.4 is accessible. Kindly help. And one more thing. Dark Kernel is not even recognizing the SD Card.
just make sure u make both the partitions as primary while creating the partitions, i know u must have figured it out in 2 months ;)

Raeigis

Sep 8, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 9
Will it work on KitKat Resurrection ROM ? Don't want to loose signal after flash it :/

Envoyé de mon MT11i en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Prerequesites:
    4. Enjoy!

What it does exactly?

Screenshots
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Small FAQ & corrected verision to avoid signal loss:

Those who have issue with signal loss after flash this script there is a way out... Just install Link2sd after flashing the script... Open Link2sd, give super user permissions and Link2sd will automatically create scripts and ask you to reboot.... thats is..... you should be able to get signals after reboot.... You can even uninstall Link2Sd after rebooting....

For me it is working in Mike's latest build, PA final build and Pac man latest build....

UPDATE: Working fix for signal loss
    Solve Signal Loss Issue

Hi All,

Press thanks if it works for you....
    If i update the nightly rom. Am i need to re-flash the zip? This worked with Dalvik too right?
    Yes you need to reflash & sure it works with Dalvik;)