New features of FroYo summarized! [Updated: Aug 06, 2010 @ 17:30]

Search This thread

monsterfly

Jan 21, 2008
When in camera mode, rotate the phone (through 360 degrees if you wish) and watch the icons :)
Only when in photo mode. If in video mode icons don't rotate.

Is it me or is android guy different in incoming/outgoing call screen?

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 294

jaymit

Apr 15, 2008
London
Ok I know this doesnt go here but I dont wanna start yet another thread. I would like to suggest that we consolidate froyo threads into a few stickies (e.g. info about the update and instructions, new features, modding and porting) and then only one thread per problem (as opposed to the several we have for problems like camera not working).

aindow

Jun 5, 2010
Leyland
In the volume settings you can adjust more settings independently from each other such as notifications and ring volumes.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

jordanxp

Aug 1, 2010
BT

No more accidental screen activation by proximity sensor while talking with bluetooth.
While turning on "Mobile Connection" it turns on for a second then disconnects and than back on again, but under the menu it says "Failed..."
When I plug the phone to my PC and choose disk drive the weather'n'clock widget stops displaying the weather. Is that a bug???

gobak

Jul 13, 2010
after the update, the only thing I can see in the "downloaded" tab in the Market is Google maps. Looks nasty as all the apps but htc-ime (force closes all the time) are installed and working. Afraid of reinstalling all the stuff because I really want to have the apps updated.

325i.

May 20, 2010
On froyo I have noticed that app killer is not killing the apps properly.

When I kill the apps and then reopen them, it goes back to the last screen.

Does this happen to everyone?

aindow

Jun 5, 2010
Leyland
The FM radio no longer has the Japan mode which was on there before the update. I'm using a WWE ROM.

Bouncer5

Jun 10, 2010
Glasgow
Probally been posted

But when you in the camera app, when you have it "normal" the icons have all shifted for a portrait mode and rotate and move along with the menu, Which it never used to do :)

kazgor

Apr 5, 2010
Don't think its been mentioned.

in Friendstream, its now shows the time posted, num. comments and num. of likes.